SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Mine are not even close to the "real" guys up here, but I'll get some pics real soon. I stopped wearing them, but I want to do one more wash and then get pics. This week! Promise

I am indeed a dropout...In my defense I gained about two waist sizes and haven't lost any weight (healthier for me to gain actually) but I am living vicariously through all of you posting your final pictures...;)

My final pics are coming, nothing too impressive, they were only worn nightly and on the weekends. It looks like Saturday will be the first sunny day this week so I'll snap some pics then. A few days won't make a difference, I believe I started on 4/6 and outgrew the thighs in mid November and have been mostly wearing a pair of 0500's since. A lot of great looking pairs have been posted thus far - Nice job guys.

OKAY! Here we go! Nothing too special, I only put in about 5 or 6 months of decent wear. Washed twice, machine washed and dried.

Fit pics:

johnnyreddrybonesfit.jpg

Outdoor pics:

johnnyreddrybonesfront.jpg

johnnyreddrybonesback.jpg

Wallet fade close-up:

johnnyreddrybonespocket.jpg

Hats off to the real contenders, tons of great looking jeans in here! Now that I've set the precedent for "barely worn" jeans, let's see all the other drop-outs!

The combs on your 5/6 months look my full year. Then again, my combs aren't as contrasted as anyone's it seems...

I feel like sending my jeans in to SE for judging because you can't take good, sunny pictures here in Seattle :-p. I would if they also did mail-in repairs... I need to fix my button holes as they're about to rip through :-\ (my growing waist doesn't help lol)

The combs on your 5/6 months look my full year. Then again, my combs aren't as contrasted as anyone's it seems...

This is the longest I ever went without washing. I typically wash a lot more regularly, and that gives me more "vintage" contrast fades, like my 660's were's super contrasty. With these, I wanted to hold out as long as possible, and it gave the combs a lot more contrast.

It's a discount. instead of $40 dollar flat rate on repairs it's $20 if the item was bought at Self Edge.

Self Edge Denim Repair & Darning

We now offer a full range of repair services for all your denim jeans, jackets, and shirts.

We're capable of almost anything you can imagine including putting on new buttons which have come off, replacing zippers, repairing any holes, fixing torn pocket bags, reinforcing leather tags, re-chainstitching broken hem lines, and even installing real iron riveted suspender buttons.

These services are available at both SESF and SENY.

At Self Edge San Francisco we have acquired a 1950's Singer Darning machine and are now capable of repairing all holes in your jeans without the use of patches. This is how jeans were repaired from the turn of the century up until the 1960's. The machine has two threads, both indigo colored (or black/gray for black denim), and essentially creates denim where there is no denim and weaves it into the edges of the torn fabric, it's like magic and far more comfortable and cleaner looking than patching; this was the way all industrial tailors repaired jeans years ago.

Repair terms & pricing:

All garments must be brought into either SESF or SENY, we are currently not accepting mail-ins.

The cost for repairs is a flat $40 regardless of what needs to be done to the garment and $20 if the item was bought from Self Edge.

We will only work on clean garments, if you haven't washed your jeans or jacket in a while a good time to do it would be before dropping them off for repairs.

All work takes between 2 and 6 days depending on our current load.

I removed the pictures from the quote to save space.

johnny red, loving the cortez, i can't wait to bust cats over the head with a crispy pair this summer. ''fuck yo dunks nigga!''

?i thought washing rarely made for more contrast. i also thought that ''contrasty fade'' ''vintage-fade'' were opposites...i guess everyone sees things through their own lens.

johnny red, loving the cortez, i can't wait to bust cats over the head with a crispy pair this summer. ''fuck yo dunks nigga!''

?i thought washing rarely made for more contrast. i also thought that ''contrasty fade'' ''vintage-fade'' were opposites...i guess everyone sees things through their own lens.

I love Cortez, but mines vintage 80s! OG man...

Yeah you're right on those counts. I'm saying these Dry Bones came out more contrasty for me, since I washed less than normal. On previous pairs I washed a lot more often (every other month usually) and I got more vintage style fades.

i suck, sorry. i havent been too satisfied with mine even tho i wear them every day

i hemmed them probably too short, but i wanted to experiment with the "break at the ankle" kinda thing, but there's like 0 break now and i get some flooding.. bad planning

here's a pic

4509441441_00faac0eb2.jpg