SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Wow, nice guys. Here's my contribution. No fancy camera just a point and shoot.

Started wearing on 4 April 2009.

Environment: 9-5 office job, clubbing on weekends

Size 29, Inseam 34

1 Wash, 5 Soaks

P1020020.jpg

P1020021-edit.jpg

Cropped out my toes from this picture

Repairs:

P1010896.jpg

My DIY button repair. You might notice the coin pocket fade where I keep the broken fly button

P1020066.jpg

Heaps of crotch repairs

Additional random detailed shots:

P1020070.jpg

P1020025.jpg

I like how you can see the dark contrasting line outlining the pockets

P1020077.jpg

These were a great pair of jeans but they're going to be retired now.

My pair of PBJ XX-005 just arrived in the mail yesterday morning. Couldn't have been any better timing.

Mine are the perfect fade for me right now, mellow with some sharp light blue coming out. I guess I have too many jeans, but I got fucked up on this. It's amazing to see how all of these turned out so different.

Mine are the perfect fade for me right now, mellow with some sharp light blue coming out. I guess I have too many jeans, but I got fucked up on this. It's amazing to see how all of these turned out so different.

HAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! Sorry for fucking that up but I could not resist... HAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!

damnit iGit!

Damn, Cure! That coin-pocket fade is siiiiick.

Indigofade- good looking mellow fades. And I dig the coin-pocket-button-fade

Derek- good to see you popping up around here. How about some pictures of your jeans for kicks?

Edit: I'm out for a couple days - off to the West to NOT work for a few days! I look forward to seeing more sick shit when I get back... and also to see how judging will actually go down for this shebang.

The journey has ended for this pair (or maybe just begun?). It's been an epic year in my life and this pair has been through literally all of it, save maybe a couple days for soaking and washing. I'm really proud of what came out of it, and to me, that's more important than anything else. Thanks for the support guys.

4481387268_2bf02ab1d1_b.jpg

4480739377_d6f02b0d6f.jpg

4480740717_0f022d9e5b.jpg

4481391344_48c0986bde.jpg

4481393442_5f10d9c621_b.jpg

You got my vote... those are some nice fades... almost white!

I got to say that Cures jeans are sick. My favourite so far. Strong contrast and the jeans are not completely trashed. How do you do your scrub wash thing? Looking forward to some more pics.

when i say scrub i mean that i soap down the jeans with either a bar of soap before soaking them in hot water.

nice to see all these pairs reach a year! still no meet up tho :(

Mine still aren't a year cause I started about a month late but finally got some sun today so snapped some pics. I'll edit this post with some photos in a bit.

Edit: Some sneak peaks. More later, gotta run.

P1050269.jpg

P1050270.jpg

finally here are the images... i got an hour to spare before zooming to SFO airport soon tonight so don't really have much time to make them little underexposed as they're little overexposured...

technically, i'm a teacher so i couldn't wear my jeans while teaching. so, instead, i'd just commute in my jeans only between home and work. i guess that elaborates why my calf part look sooo dayum clean!

nevertheless, you guys put up a great show! i'll still continue to wear my jeans till i feel that they're retired...

2 soak, 3 washes, 1 bike accident, 1 button holes repair,

finaldb009.jpg

finaldb011.jpg

finaldb010.jpg

finaldb018.jpg

finaldb016.jpg

finaldb013.jpg

finaldb012.jpg

finaldb0041.jpg

finaldb007.jpg

finaldb004.jpg

now off to air, air, air to NYC!!! will be rockin' those jeans to nyc's self edge soon next week!

everyones jeans are looking goood. wasn't able to get any pictures in today since i've been celebrating my birthday all day! woo another year older! Technically my birthday is tomorrow, but ill be celebrating the whole weekend

its the end of the contest and we are almost on the 3rd page!!!

ill post my pics, they're really bad. couldnt figure out the right way to take a picture of em...and it was hella windy the past few days here so it made it even more difficult. so these will have to do. cuz ill always have them to look at :)

i have had a great year in these jeans. they've been with me thru my college graduation, a lot of drunken nights sleeping on a subway, a few nasty slams while skating; and trips to canada, japan and the philippines. and they've been with me during my whole year (2 more months) while i've been teaching english in south korea. i had actually planned on wearing them longer....but 2 more holes formed at the crotch, and ill just wait till i get back to cali to send them off to get professionally fixed. it was a sign from god telling me to get to work on my momotaros hehe.

i included pictures of the sides of the jeans cuz i think thats the one thing that is somewhat unique from the rest of yours. i have side calf fades. chalk it up to being terrible at skateboarding. they've hit water every single month ive had them, or at least it averaged out to be that way. 2 soaks 10 washes. worn everyday till november, when i just wore them to go skating.

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0222.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

DSC_0224.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

^ Those are beautiful, GreasyP!

April 6th... wondering when we'll actually find out how this "contest" works...

You better hope that it's not anything like the SExFH05 "contest"...11 months and counting without a result.

On a positive note, these jeans all turned out really well.

Because I need something to distract me from writing a survey right now...

Based off of iGit's list on page 1 of this thread

Have posted final pictures

1. cure

3. vamks

8. who8mahrice

9. dkatz

11. branespload

18. PandaDenim

23. Mogli

32. JohnnyRed

33. ntkt10

35. Dioxic