SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

kiya musta did that purposely ... have all his collabs start off with sex

lol, subliminal messages, just like some car models

SLK, SX, etc.

i wasn't even informed about this new thread for the contest as i thought that the other thread would do the trick...

i don't hang out in the SF as much as i'd like to as i'm always on the run around!

so would you do the honor of adding me in? ;-) i have photos already in the other thread...

nice pics panda. what kind of camera?

Well when I'm at home for break and stuff my uncle let's me shoot with his Sony Alpha 700.

But otherwise I have my uncle's old camera which he gave me after upgrading, Konica Minolta Maxxum 5D.

These shots were taken with the Alpha 700.

man, saw some high school kids with these on and they were bragging about how much they cost. hopefully none of them go on sufu...

can't wait to see them fade though...

Pff, at my school, telling people that my jeans cost $275 would be something would be looked down upon because they'd think it's excessive. I just say "thanks" when people compliment me on them and leave it at that.

Pff, at my school, telling people that my jeans cost $275 would be something would be looked down upon because they'd think it's excessive. I just say "thanks" when people compliment me on them and leave it at that.

Yeah I'm actually pretty ashamed at how much I spend on jeans and shoes. I'm trying to consider these jeans a "last treat" purchase

the amount of money i spend on a single pair of jeans is often a subject of ridicule amongst my friends, especially at public outings.

"hey eric, tell so-and-so how much your pants cost you! come on! tell em!"

it's all about the investment over time...you know you've made a good purchase when three years in yours still get more compliments than your buddy's two week old pair haha

most girls i know have no idea what raw denim is and get more repulsed when finding out you dont wash them for 6+ months and wear them hard every day

This is another thing I make sure to not mention. I'm sure my dude friends wouldn't like it either, and it's not because they're overclean man bitches or anything. Even I find the concept a bit gross, but the results are well worth it.

the more you tell them about raw denim, the more it starts to make sense. girls understand because they spend roughly 100-200 dollars on every pair of sevens/citizens/rockandrepublic/shit stuff and pretty much hate when jeans stretch and fade from their pre-distressed bullshit. Guys who don't give a shit wear ugly ass shit and it shows to not only people who wear raw denim but girls as well. stop being embarrassed about jeans and how much they cost because its your money and you will spend it however you damn well please

i just tell 'em

yea w/e i'm wearing my sex fuzz oh five bee kays, eleven months one wash, deze jawnz be fadin on that wabi sabi concept, you can see it in my honeycombs and stacks.

then everyone +reps me irl.

The only time I mention my jeans is if like.. I don't want to get them wet (like my friend wanted to cut through sprinklers on day 1 of my sexdbs), if we have to do something that would endanger my crotch (my friends wanted to take a shortcut by jumping this rail thing.. i went around) or if someone offers me to sit on their bed (i feel bad and tell them i'd rather stand cuz i don't want my "dirty" jeans on their bed).

but yeah, if they ask me how much.. i justify by saying they're durable and unique, and i'm paying for the fit/quality/durability rather than going through a bunch of levis.. 1 pair a year+ vs cycling a bunch of pairs over the years..

i had to go through this situation today in my marketing class. we were discussing market segmentation and psychographics..etc. somehow the discussion landed on the topic of clothing and the professor singled me out.

people were in shock i spent that much on jeans that "they never heard of before". only 1 other person in the class understood what raw denim was.

its was rather funny experience today.