SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

please add me to list.

got mine delivered 3/24. starting wearing 3/25.

fedex:

Ship date Mar 17, 2009

Delivery date Mar 24, 2009 2:43 PM

Destination Philadelphia, PA

i'll post pics shortly.

please add me to list.

got mine delivered 3/24. starting wearing 3/25.

fedex:

Ship date Mar 17, 2009

Delivery date Mar 24, 2009 2:43 PM

Destination Philadelphia, PA

i'll post pics shortly.

lol that does nothing to prove when you got them or started wearing them haha ... its ok dude, just post pics and forget fedex. no one cares that much

I should be updating the first page, but today is my birthday! I'm a bum. Also these things are sluts, its only been a couple days and i already see some fading going on. They give it up so easilyy.

this just made me laugh soo hard.

+rep if i could for truf

man i wish i had my bike at school ... i envy you bikers, its gonna make your jeans look sick ... i have to wait till summer before i can really "wear" these in

Don't you know selvage was originally made for bikers? (8)

My computer and internet have been down at home, so I don't have any pics or nothing. I started wearing these 3 days early, but then I let them rest for the first few days of April, so it's like I started on April 1.

Here we go gang!

If I get some in a couple of weeks, can I start late? Obviously I'd still have to end at the same time.

Can people stop asking these questions?

Kiya already said one or two weeks won't make a big difference, the real difference is the wear of a whole year.

They just jeans man, rock um.

do the jeans shrink a lot more in dryer?
they should. be advised that you'll have to clean the inside of your dryer afterwards.

or just throw a blue towel or something in the dryer with the jeans and it should get most of the dye

Might have to give a premature wash ALREADY...needless to say I'm somewhat pissed since it's only been less than a week. Once I decide between soak and full out wash I'll post the results...I'm affeard of the indigo loss already :X

Might have to give a premature wash ALREADY...needless to say I'm somewhat pissed since it's only been less than a week. Once I decide between soak and full out wash I'll post the results...I'm affeard of the indigo loss already :X

what happened? barf?