SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Since its already April 1 and there is still no official contest thread, I've decided to make one. Sorry Kiya, if you were planning to make one I'll delete this.

Contest will start on April 1st 2009 and end on April 1st 2010.

Prize

There are multiple prizes being given..

T-shirts from Sufu, jeans from Self Edge, and the famous JimmyC has generously offered up a prize from his printing/design business, Tattoo Productions: http://www.tattooprod.com/

The winner gets 36 one color printed tees of their choosing, any design you want.

Please post picture of your unworm pair with a news paper or anything else showing the date. And also post pictures of your fit to show that they have no sign of prior wear. I'll post updates and take down participants names if no other official contest thread is made.

On the issue of updating, it would be nice if you guys can update as often as possible / showing random pictures of the jeans as often as possible. Other then that please post monthly updates to keep this contest alive

Contestants so far.

1. cure

2. aho

3. vamks

4. guywithpants

5. rolling green

6. iGit

7. james nicholas

8. who8mahrice

9. dkatz

10. akn408

11. branespload

12. popPOPpop

13. Zubin

14. kino

15. Mekkah

16. xchen

17. echau

18. PandaDenim

19. Eggplant

20. Boston.

21. indiviualsole

22. randomkoreandude

23. Mogli

24. OG_M3

25. sokjon

26. Aardark

27. Our_Benefactors

28. airstabs

29. nico tubbs

30. earlmale

31. Aquaphor

32. JohnnyRed

33. ntkt10

34. j.$

35. Dioxic

36. derek

37. znoyer7744

38. denimslut

39. Motion

40. patchmb

41. Markk

42. greasypeanuts

43. shego

Still waiting on kiya's word but I'll update this post in the morning with pics etc. once we sort out officially what we're supposed to do...anyways thanks iGit for taking the initiative, and cure for posting pics etc

EDIT: jumping in on the fun...overexposure in the pics sucks but you get the idea...I'm hoping the ass area calms down

dbonesfit.jpg

IMG_1539.jpg

These are definitely fast faders, just biked to class/ran errands and already seeing some light blue :o

[quote name='guywithpants;1729121

btw cure nice boots what brand?

clarks desert boots beeswax' date=' same as yours i think? yours look a lot newer though, haha. more pics of the same pose from other people would be great.

hmm how about for the people who have started early?

Isn't the max a person could have the jeans like a month? 12 months versus 13 months doesn't matter to me, though.

staying up with my girlfriend while shes doing hw, hoping to see this thread get massive.

Since its already April 1 and there is still no official contest thread, I've decided to make one. Sorry Kiya, if you were planning to make one I'll delete this.

Contest will start on April 1st 2009 and end on April 1st 2010.

Please post picture of your unworm pair with a news paper or anything else showing the date. And also post pictures of your fit to show that they have no sign of prior wear. I'll post updates and take down participants names if no other official contest thread is made.

I don't get it. Are you organising this contest? Why couldn't you wait for an official thread? April 1 isn't even over yet.

in regards to showing proof of no signs of prior wear, some people have already started wearing theirs once they received their pair.. so where do they post?

I thought that if you started wearing yours early, say march 15th, than you would just end march 15th 2010 instead of april 1st 2010.

I don't get it. Are you organising this contest? Why couldn't you wait for an official thread? April 1 isn't even over yet.

Well i already said if Kiya wanted to make an official thread, i would delete this one. I just wanted to make a thread so we can get this contest asap.

Thanks for everyone who posted their pictures, i'm soaking my jeans right now so hopefully they'll be dry by the time i come back from school.

shouldn't matter who starts a thread, its just less work to do for kiya. as for starting early and whatnot, i guess we just wait for kiya to see if he cares or not. i'm just thinking the more we get the better, some crazy ass year long thing everyone does would be sick and a meetup in places would be even funnier.

i started wearing mine on the 14th or 15th, i think. i'll just end a year from then. i won't be winning, as i'm rotating these with another pair of jeans and am at work a lot of the time. however, these ARE going to fade fast.

Here are mine. Also does anyone know what the prizes are? I can't find it in the other thread. If anyone can pm me what they are or post it, i'll update the first page.

Size 28. A littie bit loose in the waist but everything else fits perfectly. Good luck everyone!

p1010028mmq.jpg

p1010010e.jpg

p1010011m.jpg