SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Finally got to reunite SExDBxS09 jeans with SExDBxS09 Spoils of War: Sufu t-shirt.

IMG_0004.jpg

After wearing SExDBxS09s only a few times while home, the knee is coming apart again. Sadly they will be living in my closet (can't handle Uganda-thrashing anymore) until I move home and can take them for some proper repairs.

Finally got to reunite SExDBxS09 jeans with SExDBxS09 Spoils of War: Sufu t-shirt.

IMG_0004.jpg

After wearing SExDBxS09s only a few times while home, the knee is coming apart again. Sadly they will be living in my closet (can't handle Uganda-thrashing anymore) until I move home and can take them for some proper repairs.

When they thrash they thrash hard. I got repairs and after a month just couldn't wear em anymore. Good memories though, always enjoyed yours my man.

• 6 months later...

wore mine everyday for a year and then off and one for the last year. Having some preemptive maintenance done on them right now at SE but I'll be posting pics in them as soon as they get back!

Love these.

• 1 month later...
It's been awhile since i posted anything so here are my dry bones. About 15-16 months of wear and i have forgotten how many times i washed them. Time for them to be retired since i can barely fit into them now. Sorry for the picture overload!!!!

img9244p.jpg

img9245j.jpg

img9247y.jpg

img9250x.jpg

img9249f.jpg

img9251.jpg

img9252h.jpg

Super fcking nice, Igit

Did you put on weight or have they shrunk to much to fit in them? Hope its the latter..you can always lose weight for such a great pair of jeans

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

It's been awhile since i posted anything so here are my dry bones. About 15-16 months of wear and i have forgotten how many times i washed them. Time for them to be retired since i can barely fit into them now. Sorry for the picture overload!!!!

img9244p.jpg

img9245j.jpg

img9247y.jpg

img9250x.jpg

img9249f.jpg

img9251.jpg

img9252h.jpg

Just wondering: Are those fantastic pants still alive??

If yes any updates?

They would really fit perfectly in to the Jeansmuseum some day when retired

They are just looking super great