SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

WOW.

I cannot explain my overwhelming denim exultance.

I came back from the internetless wilderness of Oregon/Washington and to my surprise I had won.

And Thanks to Kiya and the judges

CONGRATS ON WINNING! Pm me your email address and lets get your order of t-shirts rolling!

I should have been aware of the lack of wariness accompanied by getting free jeans. God knows I'd have been more cautious had it have come out of pocket.

Will post pictures of Midnight Riders shortly. Would appreciate feedback.

A) I would contend this is exactly the right strategy for claiming victorypants. If you're paying out of pocket, sure, take the time and make sure you're gonna get maximum bang for the buck (in terms of how regularly you'll want to wear them). But since this is an opportunity to get something for nothing, why not use it to push your boundaries a get and try something new?

and

B) They look great. (though I do think they cater better towards a more classic boot/oxford/non-urban-sneaker type shoe)

So I say well done!

Edit: And let's see your t-shirt design!

• 2 weeks later...
any news on the tshirt design?

any news on the sufu tshirts going out to contestants?

That would be cool, should make a DB contest shirt and send one out to all the contestants!(Which, I think, is less than 36.)

Just playin man, get whatever you want, hahahaha.

as a(nother) consolation prize, it looks like my t-shirt design might very well be chosen for the international research my organization is having in July!

izayuh - if you want pointers, feel free to PM me ;)

damn, how quickly did the acid make those holes? did u liek strip off ur jeans asap when u got it on ya?

automotive battery acid is diluted so when it got on the jeans it wasn't immediate, i noticed it getting brittle, so when the jeans got dirrty i soaked them let them dry to get the acid out and the holes have gradually grown larger

• 3 weeks later...
automotive battery acid is diluted so when it got on the jeans it wasn't immediate, i noticed it getting brittle, so when the jeans got dirrty i soaked them let them dry to get the acid out and the holes have gradually grown larger

Just got some on my DBs the other day. The work bench in the shop behind the scooter store I run is crotch high. Leaned over a bit and must have got some on my jeans right where we have our battery charger.

Just dumped my motorcycle in these jeans. Left a whole bunch of indigo behind. Bike is good thankfully... bloody cyclists, dude cut me off going through an intersection. I guess he didn't know the meaning of a red light. He is lucky I was able to swerve otherwise he would be...

Just dumped my motorcycle in these jeans. Left a whole bunch of indigo behind. Bike is good thankfully... bloody cyclists, dude cut me off going through an intersection. I guess he didn't know the meaning of a red light. He is lucky I was able to swerve otherwise he would be...IMG_0894.JPG

^Glad you (and your bike!) are okay!

Anybody heard anything about those supposed Superfuture prize tees?
Wasn't a sufu rep suppose to contact us? Or were we suppose to PM a sufu rep?

I PM'ed Haptronic (the go-to person, according to Kiya) a few days ago about it, haven't heard anything back yet...