SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

thats how most contests are. a lot of people want the 'special patch', pockets, etc. but the majority of them aint hardcore heads forreal. the actual 'contestants' quickly distinguish themselves from the crowd...with that said, it aint been but 2-3 months. there cant be much fading going on, unless someone is actually doing real labor in them. this contest, like the FC one will heat up closer to the 5-7 month mark. you know how everybody uses the 6 month mark as a barometer for their jeans...

I don't own a camera, but don't worry I'm cumming.

Same. My camera is our of commission, but rest assured I'll have some pics up soon.

Fading is starting to come in, but not a ton just yet. When I start a new pair I always have trouble ending rotation of others. I still wear the Warehouse 660s sometimes. It's so hard to say goodbye. to yesterday

Are any of you guys getting noticeable front pocket liner fades? It seems like that military grade canvas' thickness is making it show through.

Try looking at all of the pictures posted so far.....Just about every pair has them....

Are any of you guys getting noticeable front pocket liner fades? It seems like that military grade canvas' thickness is making it show through.

cut the pockets out or shorter if you dont like it, the end (edge) of the pocket is super thick. thats what i did.

??? I don't see anything wrong with them, gives them more character.

ditto. i'm seeing that fading as well, but it's very slight. i've been wearing my PBJ's for the past month, so no real updates from me yet...

??? I don't see anything wrong with them, gives them more character.

to each their own. raw jeans reflect your life and in my life i never put things in my front pockets and by cutting them shorter it freed up some room for my relatively large thighs

to each their own. raw jeans reflect your life and in my life i never put things in my front pockets and by cutting them shorter it freed up some room for my relatively large thighs

If that's your reason, then that's definitely cool. But if someone cuts off the pockets so it fades better, that to me is kind of too much. Glad you got it done though.

If that's your reason, then that's definitely cool. But if someone cuts off the pockets so it fades better, that to me is kind of too much. Glad you got it done though.

im thinking of doing the same. not so it fades "better" but because there is clearly a pocket line fade going on so i dont want it to fade like that at all. skinny jeans + thick pockets dont really get along...im still considering what to do.. i never use my front pockets anyways...

im thinking of doing the same. not so it fades "better" but because there is clearly a pocket line fade going on so i dont want it to fade like that at all. skinny jeans + thick pockets dont really get along...im still considering what to do.. i never use my front pockets anyways...

I guess to each there own, but do people really consider these to be skinny jeans?

this is some of the dumbest shit i've ever heard.

i dont understand ... why do you guys care if there is a pocket fade or not??? i mean i sized down on mine, so there is a fade coming, but i wouldnt say it makes the jeans look bad... if anything, it makes them EVEN more individualistic and different then they already are

some people don't like a lot of stacking, so they hem. some people don't like some jean's leg opening, so they taper. some people like clean back pockets so they take out the arcs, and some don't and they do stuff to the back pockets like painting it. some people dont like contrast fading, so they wash alot...this list could go on. a lot of people do things or dont do things to their jeans to make it their own. but the main thing is they are doing it to their own jeans, not yours. so i don't understand why it would matter to other people, unless of course they were asking for your opinion.