SEXDBXS09 Contest Thread

iGIT

Hey guys, here's my late 2 months update. I haven't really done anything exciting in my jeans yet except for falling on a longboard. New map pack just came out for CoD5 so i'll probably go into hiding for 1-2 months to play. :cool: Pictures were taken under a tree

Still waiting to see Boston's superjeans :(

p1010106c.jpgp1010107f.jpg

p1010108.jpg

p1010109l.jpg

Hey guys, here's my late 2 months update. I haven't really done anything exciting in my jeans yet except for falling on a longboard. New map pack just came out for CoD5 so i'll probably go into hiding for 1-2 months to play. :cool: Pictures were taken under a tree

Still waiting to see Boston's superjeans :(

p1010106c.jpgp1010107f.jpg

p1010108.jpg

p1010109l.jpg

do you have any fit pics?

I'm actually a bus driver haha. I saw you get on my bus one day. Picked up some dude with flatheads the other day in Norte as well. Any idea who that guy is? There's also some other guy who lives at the top of VDC who wears denim as well. Branespload's here as well.

hey hey. i ended up selling the flatheads -_- just breaking in the sexsc.

i enjoy your interesting music taste on your shuttle

I'm tempted to wash mine too. Spilt chicken soup on them!!

Did your honeycombs reset from the wash?

Yeah, despite the fact that the jeans were bleeding blue during the initial soak it seems that it isn't losing any indigo on these washes.

Also all the creases came back, don't worry about it.

Yoyoyo.

So I'm spending the summer in Taipei and it is hot as fuck. Jeans are still getting wear though.

I'm taking a quick two week break in Japan though, landed in Tokyo last night and now I'm kicking it in Hokkaido. Will upload pics and shit.

WHERE THE REST OF YOU AT?

yup this thread has been dead as of late...To be honest, the summer heat is killing me and I haven't been as outdoors active in these jeans, although they are getting wear, so theres not much to update on...

panda while you're at it, feel free to take fit pictures in taiwan/japan!

yup this thread has been dead as of late...To be honest, the summer heat is killing me and I haven't been as outdoors active in these jeans, although they are getting wear, so theres not much to update on...

panda while you're at it, feel free to take fit pictures in taiwan/japan!

aho is right, theres like 40 people in the contest but its the same 5-6 people who are updating.

Makes it easier for those of us who are updating I guess. Field of 40 gets down to the Elite 8 in a matter of 3 months!

Unless theres a lurker who has some badass fading going on but he's holding out on us :mad: