What Are You Wearing Today? Zombie Defense Task Force Edition

DüM

thom browne balaclava

on that note we need a fallout 3 waywt, anyone who's played it will immediately understand

Game lacked cool clothes. Most of it looked ok, but was generally useless and all the decent shit all looked the same.

I did snag some dope glasses at the beginning and wore them the whole game.

But serious talk:

In all zombie apocalypse scenarios, there's never a bridge between the outbreak and full on disaster. Even World War Z doesn't cover that shit -- it's just nearly impossible to logically see zombie infections getting to epidemic proportions. Most likely, shit will be handled like [rec] or something.

That makes sense in WWZ terms, but if it were Dead series type stuff, where it happens simultaneously the world-over and everyone that dies (w/o head injury), we'd be pretty well-fucked. More so if it's Dawn-remake type zombies.

I don't think reanimated dead bodies are going to do much really. I mean, it'll get some people, by sheer surprise, fresh corpses -- that's what I said -- but slow zombies aren't going to do shit. I'd argue that it would be the same with even fast zombies.

But all zombie stories cover the outbreak and the epidemic, but never the middle ground.

For example, the Dead series:

In the Night of the Living Dead, the zombies are contained by the end.

But in the rest of the Dead series, such as the immediate sequel, Dawn, it's already an epidemic.

So what I'm saying is unless you're really, really, really cool, you won't have the ballistic armor handy, and you should get a schott perfecto. Like me.