Zombie Defense Task Force Thread

Mr Waffles

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WalMart is too big and open imo, you'd need to find a good section of it to hide in that the zombies would overlook, while still having access to your supplies.. that is, if the zombies haven't gotten to them first..

zombies can't use guns can they? lol

Do you guys think its better to travel in a small group or in a big group? I would rather travel in a small group because its less people to worry about and i think its a lot safer. Actually, i think its probably best to be traveling alone.

WalMart is too big and open imo, you'd need to find a good section of it to hide in that the zombies would overlook, while still having access to your supplies.. that is, if the zombies haven't gotten to them first..

although that is true. since everything you would ever need is inside, you would never have to venture outside. and given that the zombies haven't gotten inside first, you could barricade the place up and turn off all the lights - zombies would never know you're in there :)

Do you guys think its better to travel in a small group or in a big group? I would rather travel in a small group because its less people to worry about and i think its a lot safer. Actually, i think its probably best to be traveling alone.

definitely a smaller group. less variables to deal with. preferably 2 or 3 other people.

although that is true. since everything you would ever need is inside, you would never have to venture outside. and given that the zombies haven't gotten inside first, you could barricade the place up and turn off all the lights - zombies would never know you're in there :)

zombies won't know you're there, but other people will try to break in. And once there in, they'll probably forget to rebarricade it.

zombies won't know you're there, but other people will try to break in. And once there in, they'll probably forget to rebarricade it.

fuck. this is true. and they'll probably be running away from zombies and lead all those undead fuckers straight to us.

damn. I need a bomb shelter... modeled after a wal-mart.

steal a yacht*

bring food, guns, water

????

profit!!

take into account fuel, can't be stranded at sea!

i don't think they have dexterity to shoot guns. also they can't see. they use echolocation. i guess they could try to sense your location and try to shoot you

couple of people, less than 10 preferably!

fuck. this is true. and they'll probably be running away from zombies and lead all those undead fuckers straight to us.

damn. I need a bomb shelter... modeled after a wal-mart.

lol, i remenber reading that zombies can live up to 5 years before their bodies full decay. More or less depending on the climate. California weather can probably do the job in 5 years. Also i read that zombies can be frozen too, so watch out snow people! FROZEN ZOMBIES! Also i haven't read over the thread yet, but here are some recommmended readings.

bookzsg.jpg

worldwarzbookcover.jpg

i don't think they have dexterity to shoot guns. also they can't see. they use echolocation. i guess they could try to sense your location and try to shoot you!

idk, i had to watch Hellsing Ultimate for writing class, the nazi zombies in it were usually armed with guns and fought in formation.

idk, i had to watch Hellsing Ultimate for writing class, the nazi zombies in it were usually armed with guns and fought in formation.

LOL i remember reading that in the manga. Also this might be the most i ever posted on sufu in one night. I'm always down for zombie talkkkk.

definitely a smaller group. less variables to deal with. preferably 2 or 3 other people.

definitely need to be close friends or relatives, don't want du's takin your dwindling food/water supply

how many slots do i have to carry items? 9 a la resident evil 5? is their a zombie heirarchy? are animals affected? which ones?

if they got those zombie dogs like in RE we fucked for sure.

btw, how are the zombies in this scenario killed? simple brainsplode/decapitation or what?

definitely need to be close friends or relatives, don't want du's takin your dwindling food/water supply?

NAWWW fck dat you can't have too much of an attachment to your comrades. You want to survive -- you should care enough about them to want them to survive if it's beneficial to your survival. If they are expendable, you should not hesitate to off them/ditch them if it will ensure your safety or survival.

Imagine if your mom or best friend was with you and they got infected or snatched up? If you were a good friend and tried to save him, chances are you doomed yourself. If you're a shady ass trick and leave him, you're gonna be fcked up with all that guilt and you'll lose focus, most likely gonna end up getting got the same way.

NAWWW fck dat you can't have too much of an attachment to your comrades. You want to survive -- you should care enough about them to want them to survive if it's beneficial to your survival. If they are expendable, you should not hesitate to off them/ditch them if it will ensure your safety or survival.

Imagine if your mom or best friend was with you and they got infected or snatched up? If you were a good friend and tried to save him, chances are you doomed yourself. If you're a shady ass trick and leave him, you're gonna be fcked up with all that guilt and you'll lose focus, most likely gonna end up getting got the same way.

don't ever fall in love with a breezy when you be slaying zombies

classic fail route

it's hard to properly prepare because of the various forms of zombies that have been presented to us...the left4dead zombies ≠ 28 days later, etc.

nawww. nonsense. you prepare for the worst. imagine the best qualities of each type of zombie presented. super fast, super strong, super persistent, special abilities/types depending on strain of the infection, can wield and fire weapons in formation..

don't ever fall in love with a breezy when you be slaying zombies

classic fail route

i have been preparing for z-day, always a celibate narcissist concept (survival)

it's hard to properly prepare because of the various forms of zombies that have been presented to us...the left4dead zombies ≠ 28 days later, etc.

this is why we have to study the "factual" zombie accounts, i.e. the last section of the zombie survival guide gives accounts of historical zombie outbreaks.

you can fall in love during an outbreak but you can't be stupid! like in shaun of the dead, you can't be like Dianne and David where she goes after and tries to save him from swarms of zombies. that is in fact NOT what you want to do. but be more like Shaun and Liz. :)

oh yeah, and that movie teaches you it's okay to kill your mom.

nawww. nonsense. you prepare for the worst. imagine the best qualities of each type of zombie presented. super fast, super strong, super persistent, special abilities/types depending on strain of the infection, can wield and fire weapons in formation..

anyone seen any government auctions for tanks lately?

helicopters are also acceptable.