Zombie Defense Task Force Thread

Mr Waffles

Holing yourself up anywhere sucks for most situations unless you got concrete wall community located in a rural enough area and enough space to grow your own food.

In a worst case scenario, the government fails in containing the zombies, everyone panics, the military/police are overrun, etc. So you'd be stuck with limited supplies in an apartment building or something.

I'd run somewhere.

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

there's a bus depot near my house. I'm thinking with some modifications (some sort of sharp snow plow shit) it would be a good starting vehicle.

I think hijacking a train would be a great idea assuming you could keep it moving .

lets keep it a hunnid

we don't really know we would do

if you looked out the window right now and saw like 100+ zombies running around bumpin into parked cars and shit and breaking windows you would be shook daddy

to have an actual chance at survival we would need to have some escape route already set up in advance

branespload has the advantage of being really fucking good at stealing backpacks soooo I want him on my team.

more importantly i'm able to stay calm and survive ridiculous situations and deal with masses of slow, dim-witted peoples

This has probably already been mentioned but some sort of sportsmans/hunting super store would be perfect. Shit ton of guns and bullets, traps, knifes, 4 wheelers, etc...

The water and freeze dried food could probably last you weeks and give you plenty of preparation time to move to a new spot with more food.

Also they have that scent masking shit. Cover yourself in camo and the scent masking, fucking zombies probably wouldn't even know you were there.

First off, you need not to stand out, so you need to rob a high end goth store like Atelier. Cause if it's the apocalypse, i'm not settling for Hot Topic. Yea and spray some camo scent stuff also.

2636456597_f450cdc41a.jpg

The other mistake is that people want to go up...high rise, attic etc....that's just dumb. You're trapped, limited space, limited supplies..etc. You want to go underground. Viet Cong style underground system, to the local 7-11, gun store, BevMo, etc. Hide entrances well, boobie trap everything and have all kinds of escape routes.

Why stay in a city full of the undead? Grab a car, motorcycle, bike etc. and head to the country, pref. an island kinda thing. Rich peoples cottages have pontoon planes and shit. Steal that shit for supply runs into more zombie infested areas when needed and wait out the zompocalypse in comfort.

pieiskewl, that is without a doubt the best fucking idea ever! never considered that haha, and mr. waffles can they starve to death like 28 days zombies or is it never ending like most other zombie movies? could change my plan, still working on it though.

thanks man. got the idea watchin tom goes to the mayor for some reason. bear traps maim kids too so it's a double bonus. keeps zombies and 5 year olds out. and when people try and get into your stronghold they get stuck in a fucking bear trap then you can leave them there or move them somewhere else as zombie bait. my basic plan is fucking hole up in cabellas. that place has everything you could possibly need for a zombie assault

I live in a rural area my father has a few guns from hunting. about 5 miles from here there is a bait shop which also sells ammunition etc so thats the first place i would go. next i would drive to the farm which has its own water irrigation stuff + vegetables to eat/ not to mention the lake whic is about 10 miles away. theres lots of deer and other wild animals that live there. i dont think we'll be bothered by zombies much unless we're the only ones alive in california. my plan is the best just try and find a flaw i dare you