Zombie Defense Task Force Thread

Mr Waffles

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they turn in to zombies too after that bj from the virus in their mouths.

and they don't have to bite you, they could just tear you apart. rip off your limbs, tear open your stomach with their fingers, etc.

Yeah, they'll have all the time in the world to gum your remains when they flip you inside out

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
i think i just got to a point where i accept the fact that if there's a zombie outbreak, sooner or later we're all fucked.

i have to disagree. if the government steps in and quarantines infencted areas while there's still time and brilliant scientists find a cure, the zombie population will soon "die" out...

maybe its just me but a zombie break out sounds like a good idea. considering the overpopulation problem.

My ideal attire would consist of a stylish 3 piece suit, completely bulletproof like so:

My ideal hideaway would be at a hydroelectric plant surrounded by farmland.

To hold off zombies, our home would have an electrified fence (has to work, considering muscles respond to electrical impulses) which my group of survivors would slowly expand to cover more area. Eventually it would be large enough to farm off of and water could be obtained from the river/whatever powering the generator. An engineer would be necessary to maintain and repair it.

I'd definitely also keep a stockpile of canned foods in case of famine and weapons in case the fence ever failed. My goal then would be to find another area I could just farm or live off of canned food for the rest of my life while admiring mad zombie fighting fadez on my APCs

But initilally, I would definitely try to get a weapon. Crowbars and bludgeoning tools sound like a good idea to have on hand (considering that the zombies have already been defined as the slow dumb ones that can be destroyed with its brains smashed in). From there, I would go to wal-marts, grocery stores, malls, costcos, and other places that have food and are likely to be destinations for other survivors I could depend on. I would migrate out of urban areas, attempting to always make it to the next safe/supplied building I can until my group of survivors finds the ideal spot to set up permanent camp.

fucking love this thread

alright

my emergency, zombies crashing through the window, getaway kit:

outfit

-black leather perfecto jacket

-elbow-length welding gloves

-wool scarf

-long johns

-paintball mask

-snowboarding goggles

-steel-toed boots with extra laces and speedlace closure

-21oz denim jeans (hell yeah ironhearts)

-kneepads

-thick leather belt

-bullet pouch

-thermal hoodie

-ski mask

-several bandannas

weapons

-steel baseball bat with sharpened bolts welded to the end

-collapsible ak-47

-24oz carpenter's hammer

-trench knife

tools

-butane lighter

-leatherman

-can of hazard orange spraypaint

-hand-crank radio/flashlight

-bunch of spare batteries

-all-in-one bike tool

-small tire pump

-can of 3-in-1 bike grease

health

-bottle of iodine solution

-bottle of multivitamins

-bottle of rubbing alcohol

-nylon bandages

-medical scissors & tweezers

transportation

-cannondale police series mountain bike

miscellaneous

-whistle

-nalgene

-vegetable seeds

-israeli defense forces rucksack to carry everything in

about 15 minutes from my house and away from big roads there is a working farm, several hundred acres, which also has a meat processing plant on the grounds- concrete, steel walls, few ground-floor windows, filled with food. right next to the meat plant is a garage filled with farm vehicles, a parking lot filled with 18-wheelers, a shed filled with farm tools, an office with radios, and a small fuel station.

get as much fuel/tools/food/etc into the meat plant as possible. blockade the doors and windows with 18 wheelers. grow vegetables on the roof. wait until the first swarm passes. possibly expand out from the plant, take back the farm, fortify it, and make it the permanent base...until it's time to take back philadelphia.

fuck i love zombies

• 3 months later...