Zombie Defense Task Force Thread

Mr Waffles

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

zombies can't swim but walk the bottoms of the sea forever and ever until they make it to land. tru a light house could be a good pausing place, but def. not for the long term

ayo, doesn't this make it even worse for zombies considering the seawater+current would fuck up zombie skin so they would like die after walking a bit

plus some fishy be eating their flesh and crap as they walk

similar to light in I am Legend

that's what i was thinking too, i suppose some would deteriorate faster than others depending on the length of their underwater stroll, but i read that there can be stragglers that make it to the finishline. i can't find the copy of the zombie survival guide in my house, i'll have to ask my brother of its whereabouts

Def need some of these for those large zombie hordes.

p4ebtj1jR7c

Also what about a cruise ship? Like one that was just about to go out to sea so its fully stocked and shit. Just pilot it like a mile off shore and you would be good. A small group of people could live off a fully stocked cruise ship for pretty long time.

ayo, doesn't this make it even worse for zombies considering the seawater+current would fuck up zombie skin so they would like die after walking a bit

plus some fishy be eating their flesh and crap as they walk

similar to light in I am Legend

according to the book world war z they just move really slowly underwater, due to pressure and currents

This is what you need

WeaponsChakra.jpg

lobobf2.jpg

something like this looks good. maybe it could have a longer handle and a crowbar on the other end to make it like an allpurpose thing

where is kunk75 while all this is going on??

edit: original.jpg

^^^ THAT.

At work a while ago i got in to reading Glocktalk.com. Its a lot of neocons talking shit about the world and i found it a huge pocket of laughing joy.

the number one fears they have and post about are.

1- the gun wont work when you need it.

2- the guns bullet is not powerfull enough to work even when it does.

3- zombies.

i swear to god, it never made sense to me. these NRA gun nuts like to talk about zombies. odd shit.

D99NHb6B03s

comes with handy flashlight too! put that thing in my backpocket next to my ipod YEAH

s ocool.. btu guns are scary

getting on a supermarket rooftop isnt the best either cos hunters can get u and tanks can throw rocks at u

na what u need is higher ground with one entry single file ramp.
turtle up iwth seigetanks for the ground below, some goliaths for anti air ( if they learn to fly stuff) and if u got tiem vultures with speed upgrade and spider mines - plant that all over entrance.
bunker up 4 mariens each, firebats for if they get too close (doubtful seigetanks are too strong and goliaths can back up range) gonna need infinite minerals and gas for ur +3 +3 so you have to go bgh definitely... HMMM

that's what i was thinking too, i suppose some would deteriorate faster than others depending on the length of their underwater stroll, but i read that there can be stragglers that make it to the finishline. i can't find the copy of the zombie survival guide in my house, i'll have to ask my brother of its whereabouts

Yo, remember: in Zombie Survival Guide, fish/animals/whatever dont touch zombies, so they don't rot much.

Doesn't saltwater preserve stuff???

And remember!

hSPG9QQg4C0

Oh, dunno if anyone posted this yet but srsly now:

ZnNIs4YKtZM

Yo, remember: in Zombie Survival Guide, fish/animals/whatever dont touch zombies, so they don't rot much.

Doesn't saltwater preserve stuff???

true but according to the Zombie Survival Wiki..

Q:Something very quickly pointed out. If Z's do need to breathe, where does that leave any Zed trapped in the crushing depths of the ocean? Could they theoretically inhale, or would they drown?

A: It seems that how they move will change based on deterioration, soft tissue rots first so the groin, the inner arms, the face, and other places like that will rot before anything else so lets say the groin rots to nothing the zombie will probably start to move with their legs closer together which would cause less balence,it seems that in good conditions for mold to grow the zed would be imobile within a few weeks, I say days but the movement would keep bugs from eating it which is where most of the dead animals we see go.

Anyone thinking of going to a military base needs to get their head out of their ass. Unless you can bring something to the table (women, food, certain skills, etc.) there is no way they are going to take you. It's very possible they'd just shoot you on the spot.

I've always wondered why more people didn't just hide in high rises. Sure, eventually you have to come down and find supplies but you are relatively safe for the time being, especially compared to being in a house.

Thats the truth. I think a good way to survive is to just keep driving. Take the back roads in an rv and syphon gas from other cars.

the prius aint poppin for long trips. the brakes recharge the batteries. The rv was more to post up somewhere close and then you could hide somewhere where zombies couldn't reach. like a cliff ledge with a fire escape ladder hanging down or something. you could dip into the rv and get supplies but stay out of reach most of the time.