Zombie Defense Task Force Thread

Mr Waffles

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha next level zombie weaponry. with a lightsaber i feel like i would slice my own limb off though for sure

Don't worry! Use the force and it won't happen! And no where is zombie proof. The best idea is to stock up on those water purifying tablets and stay at home barricaded until all the commotion dies down. Then once everyone is dead / zombie, i would break into the gated apartments down at santana row and just break / destroy all the stairs so zombies can't walk up.

to prepare:

going to a shooting rage to learn to shoot.

learning to fly a private plane.

making sure my gold is easily accessible.

...how im going to do all this without getting arrested is another story.

and if we wore a new pair of denim, it would get craaaaaaaaaazy fades.

to prepare:

great points julz!

gotta always a legal concept (before the full fledged apocalypse arrives). we should def all wear denimz and make a contest out of it. best fades / whoever survives. if you turn into a zombie you're disqualified obviously

to prepare:

Get some iron hearts, zombies would never be able to bite through that. meet up at self edge / BiG before the invasion for clothing prep.

-9mm or glock with a silencer because whereever you go, the ammo for those weapons are easily available.

-crowbar.

-tight ass high tech cluthinz so zombies can't grab on to shit.

-binoculars to spot zombies or friendlys.

-nike acg sneakers, good grip, all terrain, quieter than boots.

-bicycle, because other vehicles make too much noise, run out of gas and you don't wanna be trapped in a tunnel full of stalled cars with infected people.

-rifle for long range to keep the fuckers at bay.

-grenades, as a means of distraction in case you need to flee.

-at least a 3 story building to stay in with the stairs destroyed so zombies cant head up while being next to other buildings so you can hop from roof to roof.

-first aid kit.

-not be in a city because you're pretty much dead if you are.

-head towards colder climates where zombies freeze.

the only thing i'd be more afraid of than turning in to a zed head is starving. i'd probably die of starvation before ever turning in to one of the undead. there'd be no operational farms son, that is whats scary.

Some sort of bunker overlooking minimal entry points(1-2)

Alot of Automatic machine guns

Mines

Rocket Launcher

Grenade

Getaway boat/truck

Roll with:

Engineer to repair anything that needs to be fixed

2/3 Crazy Ghurkas willing to lay down their life to kill zombies

Demolitions expert

Medic

Drug dealer(already high): easy to control

ho, in case the zombies take a while to come

Token fat guy noone cares about(Will be food for zombies, fat enough to hold them back while we make an escape)

-bicycle, because other vehicles make too much noise, run out of gas and you don't wanna be trapped in a tunnel full of stalled cars with infected people.

-at least a 3 story building to stay in with the stairs destroyed so zombies cant head up while being next to other buildings so you can hop from roof to roof.

dude the crazy fast ones can just pounce the hell out of you if you ride on a dinky bicycle you have time to react if you are inside a car mang

and zombies can climb buildings du they don't need stairs

Gotta raid a hospital too. Antibiotics and shit. Dying of an ear infection in your barricaded hillside fortress would suck. Plus mad drug induced zombie killing sessions ftw.

mang when i go to the hospital its hard to tell between sickliez and zombiez nahmsayin. a hospital is more likely to have outbreaks and shiet, those places should be quarantined asap..

Gotta raid a hospital too. Antibiotics and shit. Dying of an ear infection in your barricaded hillside fortress would suck. Plus mad drug induced zombie killing sessions ftw.

Yeah, I'll let you be in charge of that one. You can go get all the medicine from the building full of people who have been bit and people who are dying/dead.

-9mm or glock with a silencer because whereever you go, the ammo for those weapons are easily available.

-crowbar.

-tight ass high tech cluthinz so zombies can't grab on to shit.

-binoculars to spot zombies or friendlys.

-nike acg sneakers, good grip, all terrain, quieter than boots.

-rifle for long range to keep the fuckers at bay.

-grenades, as a means of distraction in case you need to flee.

-first aid kit.

-not be in a city because you're pretty much dead if you are.

-head towards colder climates where zombies freeze.

the only thing i'd be more afraid of than turning in to a zed head is starving. i'd probably die of starvation before ever turning in to one of the undead. there'd be no operational farms son, that is whats scary.

You know what's up.

cars will make sound attracting zombies tho, when you run out of gas in the middle of nowhere without your mountain bike you'll be zombiefood for sure.

also like brad pitt said, tight cluthingz is a must so supergays are already ahead of the game. no slouchy ledger-like jawnz (sry ledger)

whut kind of zombeez gaiz?

or rather: can they run? can the climb? are they dumb as fuck or semi-intelligent?

edit: mah bad, just saw the post.

on foot i'd stick melee. this is where lacrosse skillz come in.

and i'd try to get my ass to the nearest costco. barricade the fuck outta that shit.

whut kind of zombeez gaiz?

or rather: can they run? can the climb? are they dumb as fuck or semi-intelligent?

i want to say that zombies definitely don't run, but are able to climb. not like spiderman climb on walls but get to where you're hiding on that 2nd story. they are also dumb as fuck and are "programmed" to eat your guts