Zombie Defense Task Force Thread

Mr Waffles

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

theres a parking garage down the street from my school

next to it is a circular shopping center/apartment complex which will work really well for a post Z-day colony.

barricades around the shopping center, and a moat before the barricade and a second ring around the parking garage, with archers on each floor taking down the zombie hordes as they fall into the moat.

their dead dead bodies are then burned for fuel for the colony. our research scientists are working on 2 things. A. converting infected tissue into an edible and delicious mass. B. Alchemy.

get an RV, guns, and a good deal of food / cigs / liquor. head to rural lands and try to find like a mountain or something like a cave and keep the RV within reach of you, but spend most time in the cave out of zombie reach.

also bring a bunch of random medicine. pretty much just rob a CVS.

before I strategize I need to know:

are these zombies some sort of supernatural occurrence or is this some T-Virus shit?

are headshots necessary?

how long can they survive without flesh?

how fast can they move?

are they really retarded or just simple?

You have to remember, in the case of an apocalypse, everyone else is going to try to rob the same CVS.

I'll provide insight/ideas to this thread. For the last year or so, I've become curious in apocalypse survival and general survival tactics. Fighting zombies gloriously is a fun idea, but when it really comes down to it, you'll probably be fighting something far more dangerous, which is another man fighting for survival.

if i couldn't get a rural area, I would try to take over a top floor of a hotel or something. There is only a few ways in and they could be blocked with a little work. plus a lotta room to move around in there.

yep but at some point you got to get down to re-up some stuff (food, medicine, bitches, talismans...) then you're exposed

gotta start stockpiling water purification tablets right now. clean water is most important part. then you can just jack an ems or something and get a shit ton of dehydrated food. just stockpile that shit. but yeah cabella's would probably have everything you could possibly need in case of a zombie apocalypse.

Hblack what happens when the water goes stagnant and your supplies run out? you better watch 28 days later. and if they're the sprinting type zombies, let's get real, we're all fucked.

we assume that they are the slow one type

Hm, stealing a humvee might not be so easy, I'd definitely need help and sneaking friends on base would prove hard if the threat level rose any, which it undoubtedly would. Procuring any firearms would probably be hard but I imagine people would be reselling them for crazy cash outside of places that've sold out. Luckily there are alot of places to get hunting guns around me.

If I could get on base I'm assuming that would actually be a pretty safe place. I could hole up in the barracks. There's lots of dudes there that want to (and should have some skill in) shoot shit.

hmm....gotta think more

true. but i'll be fucked in like a month, i'll give these guys 20 minutes of trying to take over a hotel or some shit

if really well organized, if nothing fucks up, if they're not all waiting for you downstairs...