ALLFS: Boris Bidjan Saberi, Ann D, DRKSHDW, N(N), Undercover, Helmut Lang

mike lowrey

compiling everything here... paypal accepted, shipping from europe, inquire about shipping cost to your location unless its included. PM any questions, thanks.

Boris Bidjan Saberi hooded knit cardigan

seamless knit cardigan made of 100% bamboo, incredibly soft and comfortable. has a large hood, the signature pulls/straps that can be used to tighten the lower waist area as well as two straps in the side that lift up the hem a bit. from f/w08, bought at L'eclaireur in Paris.

tagged size XL, but even my girlfriend who is a womens S or M can wear this very nicely, so I'd say this fits just about anyone from a 44 to a 52. I'd say the size would be like a typical M-L, but I'd like to stress that because of the stretchy knit and drapyness it will fit a variety of sizes.

worn just a few times, in new like condition apart from a small pull in the knit. this is in the back of the hem and looks like it has been caught on something, I couldn't find any break in the knit though so this might've even been here when I bought it as its not visible unless you put it against light.

pit to pit: about 55cm

body width: 51cm

shoulder to hem: 93cm

$510 shipped

2652795179_db34c64c3b_o.jpg

saberi1t.jpg saberi2t.jpg saberi3t.jpg saberi4t.jpg saberi5t.jpg

drkshdw grey jeans, size 32

light beige-grey jeans with some sort of a washed, overdye finish. from a few seasons ago, size 32 and fits like a typical sz 31-32. worn about a dozen times and washed a couple of times.

waist across: 44cm

full length: 110cm

leg opening: 19cm

thigh width at crotch: 31cm

SOLD!

drk1.jpg

drk2t.jpg drk3t.jpg drk5t.jpg

Issey Miyake knit sweater, size 4

very cool black knit wool sweater with a white tie dye detail on the front. size 4, fits like a 48-50 or M-L. the wool feels sort of silky and has a really nice texture. used once or twice, like new!

shoulder to shoulder: 48cm

pit to pit: 57cm

mid body width: 53cm

shoulder to hem: 76cm

issey1.jpg

issey2t.jpg issey3t.jpg

Ann Demeulemeester grey wool coat, M

not sure yet if I want to sell this so an interest check:

long green-ish grey wool coat, size M but fits more like an L-XL. best for a 50-52. unlined apart from sleeves, very classic and fairly roomy cut. dart detailing on sleeves, hidden buttons, slit back.

SOLD

pit to pit: 57cm

shoulders: 47cm

shoulder to hem: 109cm

anncoat1.jpg

anncoat2t.jpg anncoat3t.jpg anncoat4t.jpg anncoat5t.jpg anncoat6t.jpg anncoat7t.jpg

Number (N)ine hoody, size 4

popular item that has been done on a few seasons, this particular one is from a couple of years ago. dark greyish/washed green colour, size 4 which fits like a 50/L. used but in very good condition.

pit to pit: 55cm

shoulder to hem: 76cm

sleeve inseam: 65cm

$210 + shipping

nnhoody1.jpg

nnhoody2t.jpg nnhoody3t.jpg nnhoody4t.jpg

Undercover cardigan, size 4

grey cotton cardigan with silk piping along the edge. oversized fit. bought a few seasons ago from L'eclaireur in Paris, very good condition.

pit to pit: 58cm

body width: 54cm

shoulder to hem: 77cm

$170 + shipping

uccardigan1.jpg

uccardigan2t.jpg

pic worn

Viridi-Anne leather belt

leather belt with a metal buckle, in a grey olive colour. used but in good condition.

measures 119cm without buckle, so will fit big sizes as well.

$130 + shipping

viridi1.jpg

Helmut Lang waist bag

really cool waist bag/pouch from Helmut Lang, ca 99-00. adustable strap plus a smaller strap that can be worn around the leg. one smaller and one larger compartment with individual zippers. black cotton, used but in good condition.

measures 34cm wide x 34 high, waist strap can be adjusted from approximately 86cm to 104cm.

SOLD

helmut1.jpg

helmut2t.jpg helmut3t.jpg helmut4t.jpg

pic of it worn

Martin Margiela matches t-shirt, 50

light cream coloured tee with a neat print, from last spring. size 50, fits a 48-50. used once or twice, so like new.

pit to pit: 53cm

shoulder to hem: 70cm

$50 + shipping

mmtee1.jpg

Dries Van Noten wool v-neck, M

dark grey v-neck wool knit, size M. beautiful colour, very stretchy wool. from around 2007, but not worn a lot and in perfect condition.

shoulder to shoulder: 43cm

pit to pit: 56cm

nody width: 52cm

shoulder to hem: 72cm

sleeve outseam: 65cm

SOLD

dries1.jpg

dries2t.jpg

fit pic

Raf Simons light grey blazer, 50

one of the nicest pieces from ss08 made from beautiful, slightly paper-like cotton in a very light grey colour. super light weight, single button, short slit in back. size 50, fits more true to size than some Raf pieces, so like a typical 50/L. classic Raf cut - slightly boxy but slim.

worn only a few times - like new otherwise but the left sleeve has a small scuff on it, havent tested if it would come out but I'd assume so.

shoulders: 44cm

pit to pit: 52.5cm

width at button: 49cm

full length: 82cm (top of collar to hem)

SOLD

rafblazer1.jpg

rafblazer2t.jpg rafblazer3t.jpg rafblazer4t.jpg

Raf Simons striped t-shirt, 50

striped t-shirt in heather/natural white. 92% cotton / 8% elastane, very very stretchy and soft, feels great. fits more like a 48 than a 50.

shoulders: 43cm

pit to pit: 49.5cm

length: 73cm

SOLD

raftee2.jpg

raftee1t.jpg raftee3t.jpg

Linea black leather lace-up shoe, size ~42

I love these but willing to let them go in order to cop a grail of mine [ninja]

a classic model, black leather with long laces, light weight with a low profile sole. very comfortable to wear and walk in. these have been worn but are in great condition, infact the inside looks almost untouched. minor scuffs here and there but nothing major. they've had the thin rubber soles since day one so this is all the wear they have gone through. the soles have come off about 0.5cm in the rear, can be reglued or replaced.

size is unknown but they fit like a 42, or a US 9½. sole measures 29.5cm, optimal for size 41-42.

$840 shipped

linea1.jpg

linea2.jpg

linea3.jpg

linea4.jpg

pic of them worn

• 2 weeks later...