spicy food apprecation

whitney

have no idea how many of those experiences i've had

mostly at indian restaurants

One of the good things at indian restaurants is that you can just ask fro green chillies. That way you can adjust the heat yourself as you eat and not worry about under-spicing.

it was spicier than i thought it would be but i just put sriracha and gochujang on my duck sammich and it was so good but my tongue is tingling a little more than usual. im gonna have another!

First time trying this thing and it pretty much kicked my ass tried it straight one table spoon no liquids of any kind

183652_206786222665038_100000009844519_822326_6393855_n.jpg

I struggled for a good 30 min even had an endorfin rush. So freaking hot...

This hot sauce is made from the Ghost Pepper or the Naga Jolokia formerly the world hottest pepper only to be dethroned by two other more extreme peppers on December 3, 2010 and February 25th 2011. This is pretty much one of the hottest things out there this is effectively 911 challenge training for me haha

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

anyone have a good sichuan chili oil recommendation/recipe?

The real hardcore one involves hot peanut oil, a particular type of dried chili (heaven-facing peppers), hua jiao AKA sichuan peppercorns, star anise, black cardamom, and anise seeds...

• 2 months later...

Go to Marla's Caribbean on Bloomington Ave. and ask for the hottest they have. Instant sweat factor.

On 38th? I will try it, I live really close. They always seem closed but I'm never there before early afternoons to grab lunch meats at Everett's.

Looking for a place who does a spicy pastor too.

Inside tip, my wife runs a Famous Dave's and her cooks do a surf-n-turf of sorts with shrimp, pulled pork, and Wilbur's Revenge. grrr that shit is good.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

^ ): i can go through a bottle a month

11096162886_aefe191c9d_d.jpg

one of my faves cos they actually make it extra, extra spicy

whenever i get fries i ask for hot sauce to mix with the ketchup.  recently went to a place that had their own 'homemade spicy ketchup'

which tastes like it's just hot sauce with bottle ketchup

1378504277727-1915189794.png

someone got me this, not bad

Edited by whitney

• 2 weeks later...