FS: DRKSHDW, Ann Demeulemeester, Issey Miyake, Carol Christian Poell

mike lowrey

drkshdw grey jeans, size 32

light beige-grey jeans with some sort of a washed, overdye finish. from a few seasons ago, size 32 and fits like a typical sz 31-32. worn about a dozen times and washed once.

waist across: 44cm

full length: 110cm

leg opening: 19cm

thigh width at crotch: 31cm

$145 + shipping

drk1.jpg

drk2.jpg

drk3.jpg

old fit pic

Ann Demeulemeester grey cropped trousers, sz XS

nice dark grey cropped trousers with buttoning detail at the hem and drawstring waist. tagged XS but fits more like an S-M, fits a waist size 31 quite snuggly. 74% cotton, 26% linen. really nice texture, super soft and comfortable. these have been worn a bit and hand washed a couple of times, in very good condition.

waist across: 43cm

full length: 86cm

leg opening: 21cm

SOLD

anncropped1.jpg

anncropped2.jpg

anncropped3.jpg

anncropped4.jpg

2576893869_5ab2cee19f_o.jpg

Carol Christian Poell waistcoat, size 46

beautiful piece from S/S06 MALE collection. deep grey colour with an amazing texture, outside 100% cotton, inside cotton/modal/polyester. size 46, can fit a 48 quite well and even a slim 50 if worn open. used but in excellent condition.

pit to pit: 44cm

full length: 68cm

SOLD

poellvest1.jpg

poellvest2.jpg

poellvest3.jpg

poellvest4.jpg

poellvest5.jpg

2628296334_22811d1e10_o.jpg

Issey Miyake knit sweater, size 4

this is sort of a feeler as I'm not sure if I want to sell this, but I could really use the cash right now.

very cool black knit wool sweater with a white tie dye detail on the front. size 4, fits like a 48-50 or M-L. the wool feels sort of silky and has a really nice texture. used once or twice, like new!

shoulder to shoulder: 48cm

pit to pit: 57cm

mid body width: 53cm

shoulder to hem: 76cm

$250 + shipping

issey1.jpg

issey2.jpg

issey3.jpg

Have you lost a lot of weight? I remember you used to sell stuff with a 33waist and M-L tops. Nice ass pieces though