Fatties

goat

my mom and sister are pretty big, so i can't say shit.

My uncle and aunt are 400+ as well, but I the prob I have is with them demanding government assistance. If you want to be overweight that's alright I guess, but I definitely don't want to pay for it.

nah bacon isnt cheap in the UK, plus it's fucking shit, they vacuum / water pack that shit, to make it weigh more and keep for longer, when you cook it heaps of dirty grey liquid comes out of it. British people really have the worst food.

I've never had waterpacked bacon.

I'll agree on vacuumpacked being shitty though. I don't even eat bacon that often to be honest (read: never), but I loves me some Danish bacon when I do....which is all anyone ever has here.

As lazy as that family is and blah blah blah, I just want to add that the Telegraph is a shitty newspaper.

healthy food is cheap as fuck, these people are just to fucking lazy to cook it. Half the Uk are like this, live of freezer meals and shit.
Um, no. Calorie for calorie, foods high in refined carbs and fat are the best bang for your buck.

Now let's all take this opportunity to rip on people struggling with obesity because it's somewhat acceptable in this context!

I read the title and thought:

untitled1-1.jpg

(which, BTW, was a google search, though it was posted in the mj thread too)

On topic, it's fucking stupid that they think the government should pay them more money. Their excuse is that it's not their fault. IT'S NOT THE GOVERNMENT'S FAULT EITHER. And at least the fat family could try to do something about it. The government cannot.

Lipo, bitches.

no fucking way they eat only 3k cal and get that size! (if they weren't heavy set to begin w/)

i am a fattie (inside, you can cut me up and literally it'll be fat and sugar turn into fat) cos even after a full meal i go home and eat fruit loops and cookies.

i don't bother counting calories cos some of my favorite dishes are like 1-2,000 cal alone not includng dessert.

but i climb stairs instead of taking elevators/escalators.

and i walk a lot.

Whitney-

My wife does that also. We sit and eat breakfast together and I finish and she's like, 12 cheerios into it. I'm looking at her like "we don't have all day...". Then I sit and shut up and let her finish. It tests my patience...hahahaha.

Whitney-

My wife does that also. We sit and eat breakfast together and I finish and she's like, 12 cheerios into it. I'm looking at her like "we don't have all day...". Then I sit and shut up and let her finish. It tests my patience...hahahaha.

sure you can. you had to work to get the body you have, and your sister and mom can put in work too.

Maybe the thread title is wrong, cause i got nothing against Fatties (they need love too....just smack that ass and ride the wave)

i just have something against that particular lazy ass family that goes "I'm fat, i can't do anything about it, pay me"

sure you can. you had to work to get the body you have, and your sister and mom can put in work too.

Maybe the thread title is wrong, cause i got nothing against Fatties (they need love too....just smack that ass and ride the wave)

i just have something against that particular lazy ass family that goes "I'm fat, i can't do anything about it, pay me"

Agreed. I used to be pretty fat, then I realized it and I was like, "Goddamn, I am a fat son of a bitch." So then I started eating healthier, less, and being more active. And I lost weight. And I'm fat anymore! People just feel that is too late to change their current position/figure in life. I mean, if you are really going to be that apathetic about it, why don't you just kill yourself? Now, I;m not advocating suicide so don't misconstrue it as that. I just get annoyed when people bitch and moan about how fat/upset/angry/etc. they are, but yet do nothing about it. People need to grow the fuck up and take responsibility for their actions and actually do something about their own lives instead of expecting others to do it for them. And yes I am a cynic, and an asshole.

Agreed. I used to be pretty fat, then I realized it and I was like, "Goddamn, I am a fat son of a bitch." So then I started eating healthier, less, and being more active. And I lost weight. And I'm fat anymore! People just feel that is too late to change their current position/figure in life. I mean, if you are really going to be that apathetic about it, why don't you just kill yourself? Now, I;m not advocating suicide so don't misconstrue it as that. I just get annoyed when people bitch and moan about how fat/upset/angry/etc. they are, but yet do nothing about it. People need to grow the fuck up and take responsibility for their actions and actually do something about their own lives instead of expecting others to do it for them. And yes I am a cynic, and an asshole.

You're right but you don't take into account the fact that Western (esp. North American) society pushes certain, sometimes unrealistic, aesthetics at people. I am the last person to advocate "real" (i.e. fat) models on runways and all that shiz, but you gotta look at how these people think that no matter the amount of exercise/healthy food they get, they aren't going to look the way society says they should, so they give up.

Condensed point of rant: Fatties is fat, but society sucks too.

Always a societal mess concept.

You're right but you don't take into account the fact that Western (esp. North American) society pushes certain, sometimes unrealistic, aesthetics at people. I am the last person to advocate "real" (i.e. fat) models on runways and all that shiz, but you gotta look at how these people think that no matter the amount of exercise/healthy food they get, they aren't going to look the way society says they should, so they give up.

Condensed point of rant: Fatties is fat, but society sucks too.

Always a societal mess concept.

yeah, true. I have no problem with healthy body images being advertised. but I think that the media is partly to blame, not only for advocating unreasonable body images for the average person to acheive, but also the recent ad campaigns proclaiming that any body size is alright, you're beautiful just the way you are, etc. because that is not true. It's not alright for people to be anorexic or obese.

media+laziness in western culture+sense of individualism+sense of entitlement=fatties

You have a point, but if you want it bad enough, you'll strive to make it happen.

Don't give up so easily.

agreed. if people made an effort, they'd be suprised at what they could do, people are afraid of failure (including me)

This is all true. Also, I've noticed the food in North America and the UK is for the most part absolute shit quality wise. GMOs and all that shit. Dunno if this is fucking with us but I have a suspicion it is. However, all I have to go on is a trip I took to Italy a while back, where roadside stand food tasted better and healthier than the stuff you can get at most grocery stores here in Canada.