Fatties

goat

STOP BEING LAZY!

Family who are 'too fat to work' say £22,000 worth of benefits is not enough

A family of four with a combined weight of 83 stone say they are "too fat to work" and need more than the £22,000 they currently receive in benefits.

fatfamily_1367600c.jpg (L to R) Emma, Audrey, Philip and Sam Chawner

Philip Chawner, 53, and his 57-year-old wife Audrey weigh 24st. Their daughter Emma, 19, weighs 17st, while her older sister Samantha, 21, weighs 18st.

The family from Blackburn claim £22,508 a year in benefits, equivalent to the take-home pay from a £30,000 salary.

The Chawners, haven't worked in 11 years, claim their weight is a hereditary condition and the money they receive is insufficient to live on.

Mr Chawner said: "What we get barely covers the bills and puts food on the table. It's not our fault we can't work. We deserve more."

The family claim to spend £50 a week on food and consume 3,000 calories each a day. The recommended maximum intake is 2,000 for women and 2,500 for men.

"We have cereal for breakfast, bacon butties for lunch and microwave pies with mashed potato or chips for dinner," Mrs Chawner told Closer magazine.

"All that healthy food, like fruit and veg, is too expensive. We're fat because it's in our genes. Our whole family is overweight," she added.

Each week, Mr and Mrs Chawner, who have been married for 23 years, receive £177 in income support and incapacity benefit. Mrs Chawner is paid an extra £330-a-month disability allowance for epilepsy and asthma, both a result of being overweight.

Mr Chawner gets £71 a month after developing Type 2 diabetes because of his size. He was on a waiting list for a gastric band last year, but a heart condition made the operation unsuitable. Their daughter Samantha receives £84 in Jobseekers' Allowance each fortnight while Emma, who is training to be a hairdresser, gets £58 every two weeks under a hardship fund for low-income students.

Emma, said: "I'm a student and don't have time to exercise" she said "We all want to lose weight to stop the abuse we get in the street, but we don't know how."

source

What in the hell is a bacon butty.

Also, the new economic order needs to hurry up and turn these people into soylent hot dogs.

Cnv00063.jpg

BLT, hold the LT. don't want any of that "nutritious" stuff tainting my bacon.

The family claim to spend £50 a week on food and consume 3,000 calories each a day.

Don't believe this for a second. Doesn't matter what you're genetics look like, you don't get that fat from a 3k calorie diet. That's more like spare tire status, not hungry hungry hippos.

Remove these people from my planet.

If they were really strapped they wouldn't be eating bacon and freezer foods, that shit is expensive next to rice and lentils.

I wish I was a tv producer. I would have a bullet proof contract drawn up, and have these people sign it, and get them on TV.

It would be the first ever show where instead of having fat asses lose weight, they were given all the food they want just to see how fat I could get these people. Actually I would probably have viewers bet on who dies first

^

word. there was a heifer international presentation at school today and i was thinking about how much more could be done if it was healthy to eat people and there was no health risks associated. feed starving africans with pedophile and rapist stew. or these huge ass motherfuckers. OMNOMNOM.

If Type-2 Diabetes kept Americans from working, nothing would get done in Texas, Missouri or Alabama. In fact, 24 stones is the average weight of longhaul truck drivers, middle-school band teachers, and Wal-Mart employees in the USA.

This reminds me of those TLC specials they always show right after one another, "half ton son, half ton mom, half ton dad"

lol "vegetables are too expensive". I bought onions the other day and they were like, 16 cents each.

Is bacon cheap in the UK? Because its pretty pricey here..

nah bacon isnt cheap in the UK, plus it's fucking shit, they vacuum / water pack that shit, to make it weigh more and keep for longer, when you cook it heaps of dirty grey liquid comes out of it. British people really have the worst food.