Ms. Sally's Supreme Bulk Bonanza Sale

ms. sally

Whats up buyers, sellers, lurkers, workers, jerkers, and slackers. The whole boat is going up. Same deal as last time except this time the clothes dont suck.

Looking to sell the whole lot at once. Should no titans of industry present the right coin (any AIG execs on sufu? If so you pay triple), then i will sell off piece by piece. Asking price is an arbitrary # that is merely there to satisfy rules and regs of sufu marketplace. I feel its a price that's attainable but by no means expected, so please dont soap box me to death should you no like the price. I'm encouraging respectful & responsible offers. If you want to do some kind of cash/trade include that in your offer.

PM is preffered, however emails to [email protected] is also fine.

XL, 7 5/8 are the main sizes for clothes. There are some 7 3/4 hats in there but they fit 5/8 on me. All clothing is either New With Tags, New Without Tags, or 9/10. The Rosary Crewneck you might say is 8/10.

Shoes are all 10.5, except for the blazers and Air Trainers which are 11. All Nikes are DS, Chukkas are 8.5/10, Sk8 hi is worn.

ASKING BIN: $4600 including shipping and fees worldwide.

XOXO

SALLY

SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD