Jil Sander x Uniqlo

e0d9n0b5

really? nothing online.  :(

the australian website is really bad. theres a whole bunch of stuff missing. they had both regular fit and slim fit selvedge denim in store yesterday but its not listed online. ALL their flannels aren't listed on the site either.

no trousers at the melbourne store? was looking to pick some up for work.

sadly no.

the australian website is really bad. theres a whole bunch of stuff missing. they had both regular fit and slim fit selvedge denim in store yesterday but its not listed online. ALL their flannels aren't listed on the site either.

sadly no.

yeah, i have no idea why the stock selection online is so awful. kinda weird that they took down the flannels as well since i only bought one a fortnight ago.

edit - the shirts are up, but they're $60.

Edited by conqueror

Anyone can comment on the sizing for their +J collection compared to their standard sizing? More specifically the down vest. Currently i'm an L on supima, heat tech, and generally most if not all of their tees. Normally wear a size M, chest 38, Ht 5.8 Wt 65kg. Would you say I'd be looking at an M or an L?

I'd personally prefer to try on in store but to be honest I don't really believe that Australia uniqlo will be stocking up on colab stuffs unless someone can show me otherwise, so I most likely i'll be proxying from Japan

Edited by FatCook

Yeah, I find the M fits kinda tight on me not to mention accentuates my nips, not a look I go for especially using it as a basic tee.

Shoulder fits perfectly as well. The only L that fits kinda larger than what I liked was a sprz NY T shirt

All of this was bought over while in Japan, so unless they have size tag differences elsewhere idk

Edit: also on that note would their colab pieces be consistent across all branches (as I would assume) or vary like their other basic stuff?

Edited by FatCook

• 2 weeks later...

I the a chance to check out the men's selection today. A head's up: the quality is nowhere near the original J+ collections. I feel like a lot of the items are virtually indistinguishable in quality from the mainline stuff. For example, the white dress shirt doesn't have the great paneling at the hem of the original. Ended up just getting a turtleneck for layering. 

Edited by digitalmountain