Jil Sander x Uniqlo

e0d9n0b5

my dress shirt in small from uniqlo jp. i don't know what the us sizes are like, but i wear a medium in regular uniqlo. here are measurements and a fit pic. i'm around 138lbs 5'9. hope it helps.

Shoulder: 40cm

Pit: 49cm

Sleeve Length: 60cm

Length (Back): 77.5cm

4077556566_870a10dd6e.jpg

They've got a bunch of stuff on 'special order' from japan - it's all in 'japan sizes' so everything is a size smaller than tagged - they had a bunch of wool blazers, zip up jackets (hoody/no hood), and dress shirts .. most of everything was in XL (or normal L for americans), the arms are a bit short tho

• 4 years later...

So since the best is scheduled to return...

Uniqlo has announced the temporary return of Jil Sander's +J line, with a special 'greatest hits' collection of the most popular styles the German designer created for the Japanese high street label.

Set to arrive on September 23, the 'Best of Collection' will see the brand reissue some of the best-loved pieces from its multi-season capsule collaboration with minimalist design legend Jil Sander.

Uniqlo announced the news Wednesday, putting the move down to "overwhelming customer demand." The collection, which became a fave with fashionistas, first appeared for Fall/Winter 2009 and lasted over five seasons, serving up clothes that captured Sander's minimalist, functional philosophy at high street prices.

Pieces being revisited for the greatest hits collection include the men's cotton button-down shirts, sweaters and coats in wool, down jackets and technical fabric parkas.

Available in all of Uniqlo's markets apart from Russia, the UK launch will take place in London in sync with the Vogue magazine-organized Fashion's Night Out, with clothes appearing online from 9am and launching in the flagship Oxford Street store at 6pm.

Yahoo! News