supertalk6
Medine

Warehouse

1001xx looking good Snake!

Mr Mudd and Mr Gold has 1 pair of Heller's Cafe 2012xx left in a size 33, in the sale for €162. Someone pick them up:

http://www.mrmuddandmrgold.com/en/categories/pants/warehouse-hellers-cafe-jeans-2012xx.html

^a good pair, wearing mine in right now...

speaking of warehouse, check out the 1001XX spread in the may lightning issue...they have discontinued production on this particular pair making way for the new 1001XX, which will be in the June issue of lightning:

o0800055811892822455.jpg

anybody got side by side fading comparison pics of the two types of denim? the 1001xx has so many fans but I can't tell a difference in the raw denim form.

Planning on picking up a pair of 660's from BIG soon. How much should I expect these to shrink with a few really hot soaks? I did a search in this thread and got mixed answers.

Indeed impressive and +rep, however the perspective of the shot makes them look huge and far too big for you!

The 2012 1001XX: http://ameblo.jp/for...1222445455.html

I am not sure about the back pocket shape.

My 700's pockets have a little bit of that going on. If there's any complaint I have about them, it's that. But, it's not very pronounced, so not a big deal. The pockets on those 1001XXs look terrible though!

not really convinced by the back pockets and that red tab but really interested in the new denim; any news regarding the denim that will be used for the blue& gray '66's?

hmmmm real tempted to pull trigger on a pair of 660's however i'm torn on sizing. 31's would be a bit slim, but 32's may be on the bigger side. BiG sells them with some huge inseam (like 40 inches) - does the taper end past a certain length? In other words, are hems from 32 inches on wards all the same size? Its not the thickest denim, would it be wise to go on the slim side or the little bigger?? Any experience on stretching after the first ~two weeks?

On that note, if anyone is selling gently used or new 660's sz 31 or 32 hit me up.

if you're still on the fence once you figure your sizing, i cannot recommend these jeans any more highly than i already do. they're simply amazing. i fall in love every time i wear them.

I feel ya man, i'm pretty set on the warehouses. Love the vintage look and their ability to gain a ton of character over time. Good ol american blue jeans with excellent japanese craftsmanship.

hmmmm real tempted to pull trigger on a pair of 660's however i'm torn on sizing. 31's would be a bit slim, but 32's may be on the bigger side. BiG sells them with some huge inseam (like 40 inches) - does the taper end past a certain length? In other words, are hems from 32 inches on wards all the same size? Its not the thickest denim, would it be wise to go on the slim side or the little bigger?? Any experience on stretching after the first ~two weeks?

On that note, if anyone is selling gently used or new 660's sz 31 or 32 hit me up.

Can't comment on the inseam, but my experience with Warehouse denim is that the waist easily stretches back to it's pre-soak measurement if you need it to.

Can't comment on the inseam, but my experience with Warehouse denim is that the waist easily stretches back to it's pre-soak measurement if you need it to.

Same with the inseam setterman, always stretches back! ;)

only two more weeks before new blue & gray line and 1001XX is released :)

^I guess I should've waited to check out the new line...but I decided to jumbo size on a pair of 660's...

^i typically wear jeans that start at 32 raw, but decided to go with a 34 raw (size 32) on these this time around due to weight gain...personal reasons really, but i've outgrown every pair i've owned in the past few months and we all deserve jeans that fit right? ;)

Was so nice yesterday I decided to take a pair that i don't wear often out for a spin in Central park. I still haven't decided yet whether I want to hem them or keep them long and cuff.

660spark1.jpg

660spark2.jpg

the denim is gorgeous in the sun, too bad these pics can't show that well

660spark.jpg