Warehouse

Medine

those 660s are looking pretty far along for 6 months. they seem to need a lot of love, but yours are looking pretty good! probably better than my over 1 year 3 months pair....

• 2 weeks later...

I've finally nailed my wh fit thank christ. I found this one pair of the 800's in raw amidst a sea of one-wash on Rakuten. I'll post some fit pics in a mOnth or so.

Fit compared to a 660, as I'm sure you're all aware, is a fraction looser in thigh and a higher rise, same denim and nice white lot tag detail.

Was this a limited run or just old stock? If anybody comes across some more raw in a 34 give me a nod please. I'm loving them!

EDIT * sh!t, accidentally repped my own post, it wasn't intentional honest, no really my finger just slipped etc...*EDIT

Edited by Cobblers

Would anyone possibly be interested in buying a deadstock pair of 1001xx (old arcs and tab) from me? I bought them quite awhile back as a backup pair after I'm finished with my Denimes, but I tried them on recently and they're way too big on me now. I'll post pictures later this weekend. Size 33.

I must hve totally missed that caliroots carries warehouse now. nevertheless, i reall like the pictures they took for representing the 1000xx

http://caliroots.com/c-store/product.asp?id=30593

Bought the sport tee and pocket tee the other day - details/pics to come...

Would anyone possibly be interested in buying a deadstock pair of 1001xx (old arcs and tab) from me? I bought them quite awhile back as a backup pair after I'm finished with my Denimes, but I tried them on recently and they're way too big on me now. I'll post pictures later this weekend. Size 33.

How much and waist measurements please?

too bad they are not my size (goes back to checking yahoo auctions...)

• 2 weeks later...

yeah, sounds very promising

2501; straight model (i guess like Levis 47)

2502, tapered slim (66 model)

2505; bush pants

2506; tapered chinos

1920's logger jeans

1930's cinch back cowboy jeans

looks like an entire line! bloodpressure is rising, got to keep my cool :ohmy:

gotta love that post on the FORGETMYSELF blog, "Still Alive"...you can really sense the passion these guys have for their craft, always pushing themselves to make their product better and better even after 17 years...inspiring stuff, and I look forward to seeing the new 1001XX denim at the end of April! yes warehouse, I'll buy another pair! :)

^presumably, yes....and to confirm once and for all, the 15th Anniversary denim really is the same denim on the 1001XX etc. right now, straight from Warehouse's mouth when I was in Japan...

Hmm, will be interested to see what they come out with, especially if it's the same cut used in the 15th 1001XX. Was kicking around the idea of getting a pair of the 1000XX when they restock, but I don't like the color/fading of this pair from the Warehouse blog...

1000xx.jpg

By setterman at 2012-03-14

this thread really is no good for me; new 1001xx in april??? Also i'd love to have another pair from Warehouse that is a bit more slim fitting (such as the 660's); the upcoming blue & gray 2502 seems to fit the bill.

sorry, I only know that they'll have the details on the new 1001xx around the end of april...

slab, I picked up a pair of the heller's cafe 2012 olympic jeans which are fairly slim (size 32, usually wear a 30 in most warehouse)...I wish they'd make a 660 in different fabric to switch it up though!

just got my hands on my second pair of warehouse jeans, some 800s i got off the market for cheap. fit is spot on after a hot soak and i fell back in love with the 1000xx denim...i've had many pairs of japanese jeans over the years but this is seriously the nicest fabric ive ever had the chance to handle, by far. fit pics soon to come

lucky you, how much did you get it for? I've been salivating for another pair of Warehouse denim but I just can't justify spending the cash on something that is only slightly different in the cut. Warehouse should vary up their denim and weight like Samurai does to give us excuses to buy more.

i got em for 130$ shipped, and they are pretty much brand new save for some light wallet fades on the back pocket. I had just sold a pair of samurai 710s to a friend so i had a bit of cash lying around...it didn't take long for me to "reinvest it" though haha.

it's true warehouse would probably sell more if they put out new fabrics and weights but imo they've had the right approach to their craft so far: if it ain't broke, don't fix it. I also feel that since they don't put out crazy heavyweight fabrics and such, they have stayed a bit out of the spotlight compared to brands like ironheart and samurai. that's one of the reasons i love the warehouse brand so much: low key attitude, top notch fabrics + construction and subtle detailing.

those who know, know.

^It's funny because the impression is that WH doesn't sell much (which maybe true for the sufu crowd) but in japan they're probably in the top 3, maybe even top 2, sales/size wise....as they are first and foremost a repro brand, they don't really have the need or want to pursue extreme fabrics. which isn't to say they don't experiement or change it up fabric wise (Duckdiggers, Heller's, Lee x WH etc. give them room to play)....the time and dedication they put in yields subtle results but this is what makes them great IMO (as you said blaster)

currently wearing my Heller's Olympic 2012 jeans, they are my dedicated pair until the samurai contest. very interesting fabric that is very much WH, but still different from the standard 1000XX denim.