Warehouse

Medine

i feel badly about having a pair of tenders and a pair of strike golds. the tenders wont fit me for years, but i feel like the only jeans that i will buy from now on will be warehouse. i'm not sure if i could actually do it, but wishful thinking is a great thing.

Edited by wgmds

The WH/Hellers 2012xx arrived and too skinny for my taste so after one soak up for sale at £175 measuring in at 35w x 35l. Real nice denim and the details are stunning just too slim Jim.

Gonna persevere with the 1001xx.

this is going to sound weird, but i've been wearing my strike golds a lot recently, and only using my 660s for biking. i just looked at my 660s today (i mean studied them), and they're fantastic. strike gold feels soulless, while the warehouse is genuine. i love these fucking pants. it might just be that the 660 looks better than the full cut strike gold on me, but dammit, they're amazing. if anyone is on the fence about warehouse, jump on over. no regrets from over here.

listen to this man, he knows what he's talking about!

I agree but...

screw 660's, full or die! 1000 and 1001 ftw :D

and offcourse Ooe's...

I just picked up some 660's in a 34, I wear 34 in everything except LVC 47's, and these babies were way tight pre-soak. After a brief cold soak it was a struggle getting them on. Having persevered they have since stretched out a bit but with obvious strain at the button fly.

The BIG measurements were a little misleading or at least different to mine, I measured the 34" waist at 34.5" when raw, nowhere near the 36.5" quoted on the site. They've stretched out to 35"

Damn nice jeans, beautiful denim and a great cut, I just can't ever see these hitting the washing machine so they're gonna have to go.

Edited by Cobblers

great look on the 660's. and damn, that burger.

i had 2 pairs of 660's from the old run, one in a 28 which was a little tight for my liking, and a 29 which was way too loose. im not sure what was wrong with sizing but i ended up selling them both eventually. have since been on the hunt for a pair of 660's but have reservations still, on sizing.

Just received a pair of one wash size 38 #700s from BiG. Not 100% sure about them. How much more are these things going to shrink? Waist is as small as I'd want, and is where I'd expect it to be once completely shrunk up. But, they seem a lot roomier in the thigh than I was expecting going off BiGs measurements. I have a pair of size 38 1001XX that according to BiG's measurements started a lot bigger in the thigh and leg than the same size pair of raw 700s would, but fit much smaller than these one wash 700s do.

Setterman, I have some one-wash Warehouse (DD108 Warrens) and the wash seems quite a harsh one, judging by the cour and texture of the denim, so I'd assume most, if not all of the shrinkage is gone on them. The waist on your 700s will stretch out if they shrink further but I doubt the thighs will come in much with subsequent washes. Are you not happy with how roomy they are - enough to make you not want to wear them? If so, then send them back.

I remember a few posters had the same trouble last year with the 700s in the j crew sale. That waist will be very forgiving (like all wh imo) if you want to try and hot shrink the legs.

Setterman, I have some one-wash Warehouse (DD108 Warrens) and the wash seems quite a harsh one, judging by the cour and texture of the denim, so I'd assume most, if not all of the shrinkage is gone on them. The waist on your 700s will stretch out if they shrink further but I doubt the thighs will come in much with subsequent washes. Are you not happy with how roomy they are - enough to make you not want to wear them? If so, then send them back.

talked to Gordon, and decided to stick with 'em. Gave 'em a soak for 20 minutes then threw them in the washing machine. Waist didn't change, but they shrank some more everywhere else (1/4" in the rise, between 1/4 and 1/2" in the thigh, and 1" in the inseam). Much happier with them.

Not sure if it's been mentioned by anyone else in the thread, but the pockets on these are white cotton, rather than the denim shown on big's website. Not sure when the change over took place, but I'm glad it did. Wasn't too keen on the idea of denim pocket bags.

only the waist.

Medine: why may i ask, out of curiousity, that you have 2 pairs from the new run 2 sizes apart from each other?

The 660 is a pretty versatile fit, the first pair is sized down and they're pretty tight and restricting. I got the second pair cuz I loved the jeans but they were just too tight, so I wanted to get a 30, but I found a 31 at a good price on supermarket so I pulled the trigger and I can say im pretty happy with the fit since it's a pretty normal straight leg(roomy but not baggy at all). I still woudn't mind to eventually get a size 30, as im sure it would be the perfect slim fit.