Warehouse

Medine

Hi Folks,

I've done a fair amount searching this thread and other forums and can't seem to find the answer I'm after so hoping you can help a Warehouse noob.

Do the 800's stretch out much with wear and will they shrink much more when washed? I pretty much need a 35", so my choice is either 34" which going by Big measurements is a tad slim or the 36".

Any help much appreciated.

Cheers!

I wear 34" in most jeans. I ordered Lot 800 OW in 34 but had to return them because they were too tight in the thighs. Ended up getting them in 36 and although they are a little loose in the waist I'm happy with the overall fit. I believe the Lot 800 are not supposed to fit all that slim. The cut seems to more geared toward a vintage fit which is somewhat loose. I would recommend you get the 36's. I don't feel that my 36's stretched very much but they have not been under a lot of stress.

Edited by DMV

haha well shit my 800's seem to fit a tad large in the waist and they are roomy enough all around for me...I'd say the fit is a true straight leg, nothing all that slim

or it could be that I am a tiny little man...either way pics above a couple posts, mine are a 30...I'm normally a 29 or 30 in everything

Cheers looks like I'll size on up and go for the 36.

gregoryh, your fit looks good but as an older gentleman of a, ahem, fuller figure, I reckon I'll be suffering from the fat leg syndrome too.

How does the one wash fade, do they show wear easy like raw the 660's?

Quick question for the guys with #700s. Does the cinch get in the way of wearing a belt? I have a pair of LVC 37s and can use the cinch (I have it outside the rear belt loop rather than under it). On my LVC 22s, I had to cut the cinch off because it sits higher on the waist than on the 37s and is in the way of the belt (plus one of the cheap prongs broke). Planning on getting another pair of Warehouse later this year, and going back and forth between the 700 and 800.

Thanks.

Basically based on a slim 50's cut if I remember correctly...They also referenced Steve McQueen's fit on their blog, I'll see if I can dig it up. Denim looks very interesting when worn: http://www.ware-hous...g_item&ic=42158

I hope to check them out in person at Inspiration LA if they have them at the Heller's Booth.

Edited by aho

sad day today... cold washed my 1000x and they shrunk some more, to the point were I don't think I can wear them anymore. pretty sure the shrinking is done now though, they've got some killer leg twist, just like my old 660s. Gently worn size 31 1000xx for sale soon, once they dry up.

Edited by arcarsenal

^Sad to hear....DId they shrink down even further from BiG's measurements? Thinking I should give mine a soak...

BTW kimi, god bless those jeans...Any other pics?

seems like they did. out of the washer, i swear i measured them at 15" across. I wore them wet for a little to delay the inevitable and now they seem to be about 15.5". Might stretch a little more, but I don't know...

Basically based on a slim 50's cut if I remember correctly...They also referenced Steve McQueen's fit on their blog, I'll see if I can dig it up. Denim looks very interesting when worn: http://www.ware-hous...g_item&ic=42158

I hope to check them out in person at Inspiration LA if they have them at the Heller's Booth.

It'd be nice some get some info on these. I'm halfway between these and some 800's just now. Both look so sweet for the life of me I can't make up my mind!

I've a pair of 1001xx's soaked once worn for 5 minutes with arcs (upsidedown arc removed) tag size 34/34 measures the same up for grabs if anyone is interested.

Fit wise they are slap bang between an LVC 47 and a 44 but nicer fitting in the seat.

I'll bung them in the supermarket once I've taken some pics. Great denim just too short for a giraffe legged freak like myself.

Edited by Cobblers

hi all , started a thread (osaka showdown) a while ago to compare the evo of the osaka5 denim brands , it kind of fell apart but im trying to get it back on track so im here to ask if there is anyone around here who would like to contribute to the thread

what im looking for is 2 members who are wearing one of warehouse's flagship models if your interested please pm me

this is going to sound weird, but i've been wearing my strike golds a lot recently, and only using my 660s for biking. i just looked at my 660s today (i mean studied them), and they're fantastic. strike gold feels soulless, while the warehouse is genuine. i love these fucking pants. it might just be that the 660 looks better than the full cut strike gold on me, but dammit, they're amazing. if anyone is on the fence about warehouse, jump on over. no regrets from over here.

truth spoken. warehouse just might be my favorite japanese repro brand. i love them so much i bought another pair of 1000xx because I couldn't stand the fact I couldn't wear my smaller pair.

this is going to sound weird, but i've been wearing my strike golds a lot recently, and only using my 660s for biking. i just looked at my 660s today (i mean studied them), and they're fantastic. strike gold feels soulless, while the warehouse is genuine. i love these fucking pants. it might just be that the 660 looks better than the full cut strike gold on me, but dammit, they're amazing. if anyone is on the fence about warehouse, jump on over. no regrets from over here.

I can't comment on Strike Gold since I don't own a pair and haven't seen any other than on the internet. I will say this about Warehouse, the product, especially the denim, speaks for itself. They don't need heavy weight, crazy details, flashy hardware, or any other hype to sell jeans. "classic is standing out, not sticking out", and IMO warehouse follow that advice to a T. they're the grown up, adult jeans of sufu.

i feel the same way, setterman and that's what I really like about warehouse. they focus on classic, high quality denim without any of the extras. of the different warehouse denim i've seen and felt, it always stands out.

i don't own any lvc denim, but of the pairs i have seen i feel like warehouse gets closer to the perfect levis repro in terms of quality and fit.

I agree with all that has been said about warehouse denim. I'm even gonna get me another pair of 1001's to lay down for a bit while i finish the current ones off. A little part of me does wish they'd use some nice donut buttons to compliment the rest of the simple but perfect hardware though.

Edited by kimi