Warehouse

Medine

About three months in, WH700 model...because of the looseness around the knees they do this funky bend effect that you're seeing, but I love love love these

img9388.jpg

That should go away once they loosen up a bit and break in.

I have warehouse condoms. They almost never break.

I have a Warehouse woven cotton shirt (flannel-type design and colours). It's an excellent shirt so you can imagine how disappointed I was to receive it all the way from Japan, about $200 later, only to find it's too long. Fuck being so short :(

Will post here when I get a sale thread started in supermarket.

The shirt is here, size 38 in blue. Shoot me an offer if you're interested!

I have a Warehouse woven cotton shirt (flannel-type design and colours). It's an excellent shirt so you can imagine how disappointed I was to receive it all the way from Japan, about $200 later, only to find it's too long. Fuck being so short :(

Will post here when I get a sale thread started in supermarket.

The shirt is here, size 38 in blue. Shoot me an offer if you're interested!

Hey user Baeyer-Drewson, don't worry, I'm here to help you. If you have basic tailor skills you can alter the garment yourself, otherwise maybe you can find guidance and help from tailor or friend with such skills. Don't worry. I will pray for ya.

I have been wearin' dem Warrens for 'bout 6 months. Couple o' soaks, couple o' washes, great blue jeans with some serious hues startin' to show. Fit is very 50's. Buy'm.

indeed, it is a great pair of jeans mate and i really love the fit..

the denim itself is not as tough as i expected, probably since its been washed once.. just wondering about the aging process they will go through, can you please show me any pics of yours meader?

indeed, it is a great pair of jeans mate and i really love the fit..

the denim itself is not as tough as i expected, probably since its been washed once.. just wondering about the aging process they will go through, can you please show me any pics of yours meader?

Hells yes, mate, these are some good blue jeans. Watya mean with not tough? Not esp. stiff, yes, but that is of course because of washing etc, but not tough? Hells no. These are holding up better than my good ol Cane's 47 'n' 45. The hues are very classic, dark and very blue with some decent contrast startin' to show. I don't have a camera or computer available for transfering, etc, available at the moment, but maybe in the future. Pray for me.

Just joined the Warehouse club...last pair of size 28 660's according to Gordon so I had to buy while I still have the excess cash...not that any of you really care ;)

EDIT: I can't rep you beatle but thanks for the kind words and as always, I'll post pics when they arrive!

does anyone have any non-denim warehouse products?

is the quality up to the standards of their jeans?

I got a Warehouse Zippo, although it's denim and it's fading quite nicely

i took the belt loops off the 700s, since i use the cinch exclusively. i like it better this way, since now they really resemble a 1920s jean...i had to remove some of the ''banzai'' stitch(see miza's thread) to do it, but since i repair a lot anyway it wasn't much to repair what i had damaged...i left the right-hip loop so i can attach my wallet and pouches...

As much as I hate dirty mirror pics, I'm just too lazy to take anything else right now...oh and don't mind the flowery bed sheets, I'm at home bumming off my parents...:P

IMG_4149.jpg

IMG_4146.jpg

660's if you didn't see my post a few days ago...got them yesterday (BiG ups to Gordon) and pretty much in love with the fit and the jeans on whole...my new favorite but I'm going to hold back on wear until the DB contest is over...Measurements came out pretty much exactly as listed on BiG but I had these hemmed a few inches shorter so they'd shrink to 32in. length inseam. Size 28 and I usually wear a 29 in everything else, so I'm guessing that means I've gained weight as I expected them to fit a bit bigger...but glad they came out this way in the end! I want to buy another pair!!! ;)

For those of your interested in fit, I just received some 660s in a 28. My true waist is between 30-31 and I'm about 6'4". They're a bit snug right now, but not too uncomfortable and its apparent they'll stretch.

I'm not sure where they get a 28 having a 32 inch waist, as these definitely fit right at my waist size. That being said, the size seems perfect for me.

For those of your interested in fit, I just received some 660s in a 28. My true waist is between 30-31 and I'm about 6'4". They're a bit snug right now, but not too uncomfortable and its apparent they'll stretch.

I'm not sure where they get a 28 having a 32 inch waist, as these definitely fit right at my waist size. That being said, the size seems perfect for me.

Er, well having said this I realized that I have no concept of sizing. However, having acquired some measuring tape, I've established that my actual waist is something like 33.5. However, I generally wear 30-31s in pants, which sit beneath my hips.

So that being said, I can see how these measure 32. I've been wearing them a total of 5 or so hours, and they're already stretching out to be more accommodating.

aho posted this link earlier and i was looking through some more pages and saw these warehouses that i thought should be posted in this thread.

this bloggers a beast

I love Japanese denim blogs....some spicy 610's on here at 10 mnths:

http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/americanmarketkawasaki

You'll have to scroll down a bit but you won't miss them!

not mine btw...

img_636338_30337168_2?1249966273

img_636372_29280195_0.jpg

img_636372_29280195_1.jpg

img_636372_29280195_2.jpg

img_85936_28331779_0.jpg

img_85936_28331779_1.jpg

img_85936_28331779_2.jpg

img_85936_28331779_3.jpg

img_85936_28331779_8.jpg

img_85936_28331779_7.jpg