Medine

Warehouse

Looks like the official F/W preview will be posted on the Warehouse website on July 26th. I’m liking these war era Lees. 

They look really good…..:rolleyes:

Posted (edited)

@unders

Thats the exact pair mate ( lovely pair of jeans ) , got a lot  going on with Nippers and whatnot so im just gonna have to wait and see if I've got a few quid spare when they release 

Edited by Flash

More previews, this time a 1936 tux.
I'm very interested in the jeans, one of my all time favorite pairs that I own are the cinch back OA's that I think are loosely based around this era of vintage Levi's.
When looking at the leather patch in the below post, can anyone explain the sub printed 1000XX above the standard location of the 1004XX?
I know I have seen this on a vintage pair before, but I don't really know the history of it.

Just ordered the one wash DD-1001xx 47s in a 32 and 33 to try and determine best size. Can anyone comment on how much remaining shrink and stretch to expect on this model?

On 7/19/2021 at 11:59 AM, Hoohoodunit said:

Just ordered the one wash DD-1001xx 47s in a 32 and 33 to try and determine best size. Can anyone comment on how much remaining shrink and stretch to expect on this model?

I've hot washed/dried my pair several times and didn't really notice any shrink.  

On 7/19/2021 at 9:59 AM, Hoohoodunit said:

@Hoohoodunit my size 32 pair measures 31” just after a warm wash and hot dry