Medine

Warehouse

@beeethousand good choice... looks good... bet you could get a warm wash out of that if it relaxes too

2 hours ago, beeethousand said:

Update on the 2002xx - I sent back the 42 and cold washed the 40. I'm really happy with the fit, thanks to everyone who helped me decide.

2-4-21.thumb.jpg.953742a0191ac2d4ce4cbb353b38a2e6.jpg

killer fit!! 

Interesting blanket-lined type 1 with donut buttons releasing tomorrow:

9345BE46-F176-4C43-8A2F-4F22BA7D8906.jpeg.a63f5dbe09de9e7e836e22aae8ad7ff2.jpeg

http://blog-jkstyle.jugem.jp/?eid=3231#gsc.tab=0

@Denimseeker drafted a fantastic resource (hope ok to link) and it looks to be a repro of the 219 jacket on page25:

67CA301C-92C3-4967-8A62-D70A2EB29B95.thumb.jpeg.6f83c956ee7f931eabe8fc16cedb4f1b.jpeg

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/3/folders/11zX0fo4XFOI7kFYaFNbvE_BpDg3rJEeO

Edited by unders

Beaut

Any info on what the blanket lining will be made of?

18 minutes ago, julian-wolf said:

Beaut

Any info on what the blanket lining will be made of?

Lining looks the same as my 2149 jacket, so a cotton/poly blend.

Darn—good to know anyhow

It’s not super warm but it does have a nice feel to it.

I am waiting for WH to make the 213 again (the same jacket w/o the lining). The black coated buttons might be my fav Levi's detail.

Edited by JMS

I didn't think that would work! :blink2: 

Cool tote. 

I know it's been asked before, but who ships internationally? Hinoya, Masuya...? 

When a site doesn't have a tab for international shipping I assume they don't ship internationally. 

Thank you. 

Hinoya ships direct. You can buy from Canvas but through zenmarket proxy service. And I think you can order direct from Warehouse now too. 

3 minutes ago, JMS said:

I know it's been asked before, but who ships internationally? Hinoya, Masuya...? 

When a site doesn't have a tab for international shipping I assume they don't ship internationally. 

Thank you. 

5 minutes ago, JMS said:

Thank you. 

Find the contact and ask them. I've had very good luck with positive replies even from stores that don't advertise overseas shipping. Here's some others...

Celluloid, Bears, McFly, Junky's, Speedway (which is Lofgren), Organ, Canvas, Barnstormer, Hoosier... 

PSA, Milwaukee, Clever ID, E2nd, Top Jimmy, RealDeal...

Y'all are the best. Many thanks. 

We have tons of Warehouse stock available at TheSignetStore.com, chief among them...

25th Anniversary Jeans

Dubbleworks Tube Knit Tees

and tons of Duck Digger Jeans like the 1946 below!

SGN04953-01.jpeg

SGN04920-01.jpeg

SGN09223-01.jpeg

SGN08780-2-01.jpeg

@Broark I think you have the 46 25th anniversary -- how is the fit on those?  I am interested, but I don't care for the TCB contest fit... on the other hand I love the duck digger 47's.

Thanks for any input!

35 minutes ago, wmb said:

@Broark I think you have the 46 25th anniversary -- how is the fit on those?  I am interested, but I don't care for the TCB contest fit... on the other hand I love the duck digger 47's.

Thanks for any input!

Yes I have the '46 25th anniversary jeans, compared to the other 1001's I have the feel very slightly slimmer.
I think it has more to do with the denim than the cut, I would go with your normal 1001 size if you own any other jeans from WH in that cut.
These feel very different from the TCB 40's cut. Compared to those the WH have a lower rise, smaller thigh/leg/knee. The rise on the TCB jeans is almost comically high...

On 2/21/2021 at 4:38 PM, istewi said:

A8CFB77D-9C79-4C36-8332-ACE355D9AA8E.jpeg

What is it with Warehouse and the pocket construction? Every pair I've owned have ended up with that same popped stitch.

That’s happened on my Full Counts and more recently my Sugar Canes too. Not sure if it’s to do with the cotton thread used, shrinkage and subsequent stretch of the fabric or a combination of both.

Yep, that’s almost always the first seam to go for me on cotton-threaded jeans as well

15 hours ago, Lendo said:

What is it with Warehouse and the pocket construction? Every pair I've owned have ended up with that same popped stitch.

Same thing happened to my 800s after about 10 wears...

For some reason this happens with almost all of my Warehouse jeans as well.
I'm sure it has to due with the cotton stitching, maybe it has something to do with the SPI / density as well?

It's a cotton thread thing. Hasn't happened on my 800xx yet, but has on many other pairs over the years.

It looks like the Lot.1000XX DSB has been restocked at Bears.  Should I size the same as my DD-1001XX rinsed pair?