Medine

Warehouse

^ Braces are a bit marmite aren't they... I like a bit of brace action but think am in the minority

These are sure to develop really nicely whichever way you hold 'em up

I think unders may wear them with suspenders underneath - they’re pretty loose so who’ll know?! :biggrin:

Loving these S1000xx DSB

image.jpg

Anyone know what other cuts are being released in the new DSB denim? It looks so good. 

@kicks79 as far as I know just the 1000 cut (which in my opinion isn’t all that different from the 1001).
I’d expect that we’ll see the spring collection announced online soon, so maybe we’ll see some other cuts announced. 

One of the early 20th century cuts coming this spring *might* use the DSB. At least that's what some folks on Instagram seem to believe. 

Is Warehouse shipping overseas again? 

What shops do y'all prefer to order from? 

canvas, masuya1997, etc. 

Hinoya's service is amazing but their selection of Warehouse is limited.

The S/S catalogue should be out tomorrow. Bears teased that 1001Z and the Warehouse Instagram posted a 1901 and 1915 today. It's been a good year for anyone waiting on some new Warehouse denims and models. 

The brown/khaki 1915’s posted on the Warehouse IG look great. Always look forward to their catalog releases, hopefully EMS will start shipping to the US again sometime soon. 

Looks like there is a bigger focus on the earlier models this season , they look really nice 

Lots of new denims!! the 5.85 x 7.5 looks great. 

Wow those 1915 arcs are awesome

39 minutes ago, chicote said:

Wow those 1915 arcs are awesome

Still have some photos somewhere of two pairs of levis 1915-1921's and the arcs are the same shape and style as the warehouse ones. 

Just now, Dr_Heech said:

Still have some photos somewhere of two pairs of levis 1915-1921's and the arcs are the same shape and style as the warehouse ones. 

That’s so cool. It’s funny, that was more or less the era of peak surrealism in the art world. Who knows what the arc designers were inspired by back then, but sitting as we are in 2020, with an arc design that’s been pretty well stabilized for decades as comparison, I’d say if they were going for “surreal” they nailed it!

1 hour ago, dnsnlsn said:

Thanks for this! picked up a 900xx for 184USD shipped. sweet deal

Nice! I grabbed a border tee myself.

Anyone interested in an unworn pair of the 1000xx DSB in sz36? I bought a pair but just saw the 1000zxx was coming in S/S 2021 and am planning to swap for those if someone is interested in the 1000xx

There are a number of new products from the incoming collection on W's IG.

Collection will be posted online tomorrow (or overnight for us in the west). 

I’m not sure why Warehouse have released a 1901 and 1915 model. Apart from slightly different arcuates and the back panels overlapping on opposite sides, what are the other differences? Is it the cut?

I can understand LVC brought out the 1915 to mark the handover to Cone denim but that’s irrelevant to a Japanese repro company using Japanese denim.

Hopefully the Warehouse/Levi’s experts can chime in with some pearls of wisdom.

If the translation is right the IG post says the 1901 yet another new denim with natural indigo whereas the 1915 uses the same denim as the 1001XX DSB. 

I’m interested in the 1901 since they’re using a natural indigo denim and I don’t have any pairs from that era. I think the 1915 is also using a natural indigo denim, but only 50%.