Medine

Warehouse

Fuck my life.... browsing while cooking dinner, my bad.

@Maynard Friedman all credit to you not that @Broark geezer with the less desirable pocket bags 

:laugh2:  @Geeman Hang in there, only 18 or so years to go and you’ll have your life back!

I've not bought Warehouse denim before and I suspect I'm about to ask a Warehouse newbie question thats somewhere in the preceding 299 pages, so apologies in advance... anyway the usual sizing question... is the tag size pre or post shrinkage? I usually wear Sugar Cane '47's or Lee archive denim and buy 34 waist in both, but I'm getting the impression Warehouse run very small and I should buy 38 waist!! Please help as I'm very confused!! And as someone who's battled with their weight and lost 7 stone after the last few years I have a mental block buying large tag sizes! I really fancy a pair of 25th anniversary either 46 or 50, or go mad and get both! Cheers 

Looks like I've answered my own question. Looking at the Warehouse website for the 25th anniversary the tag size is post shrinkage: 92m = just over 36inches

image.thumb.png.a3be0981a821a40c53bd8caaa5c3d01d.png

Ugh, I really missed the boat on the 25th anniv 46. Probably a good thing since it allowed me the funds available for the TCB comp. That being said, I may end up 'joining' <_< the Signet comp in Dec to get myself a pair since it looks like it's pretty much sold out everywhere in jp.

Anyone else notice that Warehouse has become more readily available at North American retailers? I saw Standard & Strange, Lost & Found, and James Dant Purveyors all have decent collections. It felt like European shops or Rakuten were the only options to get Warehouse just last year.

Pretty stoked to see it at more stores in North American, even if it may be a little cheaper to buy directly from JP. I would definitely rather support stateside retailers carrying it. Self Edge picked them up too, and will have a decent run of denim, tees, and sweats from what I have heard. A little surprised James Dant has mostly tees and no denim though. Personally hoping one of these new accounts will be stocking the 3076 chambray, but I have emailed around and no dice yet... 

Ignore the mess under my desk... Just thought the banner denim looked nice in the light!

20200709_163219-01.thumb.jpeg.8b4282219de694de333a51ab366de5ed.jpeg

How come ya’ll didn’t tell me about a 25th 1000XX??

@aho definitely the first time we're seeing these I think, so now is Warehouse doing reproductions of their own reproductions? :D
Whatever it is I'm definitely interested to hear and see more, that faded tab is sweet.

Needless to mention the faded tab. Everthing is just so good. It is TOP CLASS. The oxidation fabric jeans are so rare back in the day. You cannot miss as a hardcore Warehouse fan.

Same denim as this CFM:

E7A1F89E-B310-4106-AD7D-53D5955E913B.jpeg

is this the same denim as used on the illustrious 660? 

what kind of cut is the 1000XX?

I think it’s the same denim. Usually the 1000XX are similar to 1001XX just using a different denim.

I didn't really get what warehouse has or is going to release ? Some special 25th version with a "patent pending" denim aging method (as One is offering with their time machine denim ie a subtle green cast)?

I don’t think we really have that much information yet. Seems like a 1000XX (and accompanying jackets) with some different details: deerskin patch, faded rayon label and steel shank buttons, possibly the oxidized denim. I’m sure we’ll see more info trickle out soon. Seems like they’re trying to make a deadstock version of their own jeans, pretty interesting.

All I've got left of that era. Sold my 660 and 1001xx (so much regret... that 1001xx would fit me perfect now, with all this iso weight I'm carrying).

20200710_000645.jpg

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, SLAB said:

is this the same denim as used on the illustrious 660? 

what kind of cut is the 1000XX?

2 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

I think it’s the same denim. Usually the 1000XX are similar to 1001XX just using a different denim.

Trying to clear away the covid cobwebs ... too many jeans, too many years ... off the cuff, I think,  the 1001XX [that I have] was ‘47 based.

Edited by BrownMetallic

Is the oxidized denim similar to what OOE does for their “time machine wash” process?

^ Ryo & Hiro wouldn't go into detail about how the time machine wash is done when I met them, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's similar to the oxidized denim.

I think these have the oxidised denim - they're definitely 1000x anyway (Warehouse naming :rolleyes:)

They're Blue in Green D5. The colour isn't totally true (its a funny light in the rain here) - but close. 1 of my favourite denims  - looks luvely 

EFD99B1D-9316-41DF-AAD0-37272853755E_1_201_a.jpeg

The selvage ID is faded pink color this time which is different with it used to be on the oxidized denim used on several model.

The idea is the same to reproduce the dead stock jeans found in a warehouse in Wyoming. I guess the treatment method  is still the same. Maybe optimization on the process this time. New denim, same concept.

17 minutes ago, Capsicum Fried Meat said:

The selvage ID is faded pink color this time which is different with it used to be on the oxidized denim used on several model.

The idea is the same to reproduce the dead stock jeans found in a warehouse in Wyoming. I guess the treatment method  is still the same. Maybe optimization on the process this time. New denim, same concept.

One might say about the process/denim/concept...it's a sequel. :D

3 hours ago, Capsicum Fried Meat said:

Good pickup! I didn't even notice that while was flicking through the pics. It may be a 'different' denim after all. 

20200710_082301.jpg

Screenshot_20200710-082333_Instagram.jpg

1000XX has typically been my favorite cut, leaning more towards 47's than the 1001XX which were 50's right? Either way, these look super cool. Can't wait for more images and info

Hopefully we'll get the Fall preview soon, I'll likely preorder a pair.

Nice finds, Warehouse sweats are some of the best. The two pullover sweats I got from them last fall are my favorites.
I'll try to get some graphic / letters ones this Fall if I like any.