Medine

Warehouse

yeha man cause the dd denim doesnt fade like that

On 4/25/2020 at 2:17 PM, Cold Summer said:

It's an interesting reminder of how much this forum has changed over the years. Back when I joined it was an outright hostility contest. I can't remember if many of those same people are still around, but a few contemporary posters (like Double 0 Soul) certainly seem to have chilled out since then.

This^ sounds like fighting talk to me... i think outside Uniqlo 2pm is tradition for this forum.. bring your posse!

Tis true.. i did like to provoke some of y'all :D...nowadays i just can't be arsed, but y'know behind the scenes ive allways got on like a house on fire with all of you, take Ben for instance, i used to poke him with a pointy stick on the regular but we were pretty tight behind closed doors Ben and i.. Shh! don't tell anyone or my street cred's ruined.

Edited by Double 0 Soul

Yeah I remember the hostility too. I used to get the brunt end of it from time to time, but things has relaxed a lot around here over the years. Wonder whatever happened to Hoggy.
Only thing that most people seem to hate on these days is anything associated with reddit and by extension the Instagram denim community.

Back to the Warehouse talk, looks like they will be doing detailed comparisons between the '46 and '50 jeans on the blog soon.

It’s all good, we’re just having fun here.

@Broark I remember you saying that Warehouse is not shipping to US at the moment, I wonder if you know whether other countries are affected as well, where can I get more info about it (shipping to Canada, in my case)?

@Cocoa_Lapin I haven’t seen any specifics related to Canada, just the suspension of shipments bound for the US. 

@Broark ty, good to know! I might just try to get a pair from Warehouse directly instead of waiting for SE till June. 1001 inseam is actually an OK length for me. I kind of wish slim models were also at least ~31.5’ after soak.

Anyone got lot 900 in a 30 or 31 waist?

15 hours ago, Cold Summer said:

This last page or so of discussion is reminding me a lot of the "Old SuFu" of circa 2011.

It's an interesting reminder of how much this forum has changed over the years. Back when I joined it was an outright hostility contest. I can't remember if many of those same people are still around? ...

It's funny you should mention this era, because that's when l upped and left (just after the RoyxCone contest was over) and migrated over to Denimbro. But that was then.

Sufu does seem a more welcoming place again, so looks like l've migrated back here for now.

Anyone point me in the direction of some Warehouse 1922's? They only come in a one wash l think but seem sold out everywhere. 

Flash has been kindly looking for me on Yahoo auctions but to no avail .

Those 25th 1946's look so good...I guess I sort of have to buy a pair right?

Warehouse hasn’t run their 22’s in a few years if I recall correctly. Probably means their due to make them again soon. Maybe the upcoming 20’s repros from Freewheelers will tickle your fancy? I haven’t seen any photos yet, just head Duke hint at them. 

^Hilariously I have a pair of the 22's sitting around from that run, as well as a couple 15th Anniversary's.....Damn I feel old :biggrin:

i can order a 22 anytime with a dd fabric

Thanks Ed. Do you have a waist size chart? Think l'm scared to measure my waist now :sad:

Edit: Hi aho! Good to see you back

Edited by Dr_Heech

11 hours ago, Geeman said:

Anyone got lot 900 in a 30 or 31 waist?

Yeah I have them in a 31 waist. Or the lot 900xx ones. 

1 hour ago, Babaron said:

Yeah I have them in a 31 waist. Or the lot 900xx ones. 

Can you send me the waist/rise/thigh/knee/hem measurements please? 

22 minutes ago, Geeman said:

Can you send me the waist/rise/thigh/knee/hem measurements please? 

Not going to be home for the big part of today but will get to it as fast as I can.

No rush at all. PM whenever 

On 4/23/2020 at 3:20 PM, unders said:

@diggers

Very nice. More pics of the two on the right please!?

as your request Bro.

IMG_20200426_171925.thumb.jpg.f60a0daff65f7c8b5be87501496e03ce.jpg

IMG_20200426_171817.jpg

IMG_20200426_171823.jpg

IMG_20200426_171844.jpg

Don't wear this sweat a lot  because the print is a little loud but its growing on me

20200426_122529

1 hour ago, Flash said:

I escaped , shhhh 

:laugh2:

My grandfather was head carpenter there after the war, and it was when he was working there he met my nan, who was a nurse. True story.

Edit: l can remember his old broadmoor jacket hanging in our garage.

Edited by Dr_Heech

So you could say Broadmoor is ‘in your blood’ then, eh Charlie?!!

4 hours ago, diggers said:

as your request Bro.

[Snip]

I like the texture and color on these, and the whiskering/lap looks pretty good too, but from the back shot these just look... kind of ugly, like pre-washed mall jeans. That's kind of the impression I get from faded jeans that have no honeycombs at all. 

I think if the original owner had washed these once every couple or weeks, instead of once every few wears or so, these would look really good and similar to most of the fades on Warehouse's site.

Really hope there is still some pairs (25th anniv model) left for purchase when this whole ems fiasco sort themselves out...

Would be really disappointed if it is sold out everywhere when the shipping restriction got lifted.

(I am probably just panicking for no reason now...)