Medine

Warehouse

2 hours ago, radfad2000 said:

Just picked up a pair of the 1949hxx sz 33 warehouse cut. Sadly they dont work for me. Basically, a 1947 cut warehouse banner denim with some hinoya details. Shrunk: tub with hot water and dryer. Shrink is out. Looking to sell. $200us

Messaged you

Just scored this seasons 1001xx - 32 x 32. Seems like the measurements was a bit different on this years/model so I´ll post the metrics here.

Prewash measurements were pretty much same the same as WH´s. Waist (flat): 42 cm - Thigh: 30cm  - Front rise: 30 cm - Back rise: 39,5cm - Inseam: 86,5-87cm - Hem: 22cm. Washed with a 1 hour 40C wool program. Post wash: Waist: 40, Front rise 28, Back 35,5, Thigh 28, Inseam 82, hem 21.

Like the fit, will probably stretch an inch. The inseam could preferably be an 1" longer, but fuck as hormon freak (196cm), what could you expect:)

whback.jpg

whfront.jpg

wh1001xx.jpg

Edited by unionmade

I wish I could find a pair with the c/l denim. Do these pop up for sale anywhere that anyone has seen?

Fantastic jacket mate. Bringing out the good qualities of the banner denim. And thanks for the reminder to post my S506 I got from you.

Great jacket Neal, crinkle-tastic! Did you find it down a disused mine in South Yorkshire?

Quick pics of the S506 I got from Neil some time ago. Not that much wear yet.

JmtWJlal.jpg

wJtMQxVl.jpg

jzPteQWl.jpg

dJd1BIAl.jpg

rUeoeftl.jpg

Gs706mul.jpg

Can anyone comment about sizing for Lot 900xx (Slim) One Wash on the Warehouse website?  I reached out to them to see if the measurements that are provided are raw measurements or one wash measurements and did not get a clear response back.  I am asking because the measurements that are on their website differ from those on the Standard & Strange website by quite a bit.  My assumption is that the measurements on their site are raw measurements even though it is for a one washed product.  

4 minutes ago, cmr_reed said:

Can anyone comment about sizing for Lot 900xx (Slim) One Wash on the Warehouse website?  I reached out to them to see if the measurements that are provided are raw measurements or one wash measurements and did not get a clear response back.  I am asking because the measurements that are on their website differ from those on the Standard & Strange website by quite a bit.  My assumption is that the measurements on their site are raw measurements even though it is for a one washed product.  

The measurements on the WH website are definitely one-wash. If you're referring to the waist and thigh measurements, S&S measure them differently from what most people are used to (i.e. waist is measured without aligning the waistband and thigh is measured 1" down from crotch). Check it out here https://standardandstrange.com/pages/how-we-measure. The conversion for other measurements seem quite similar to me.

35 minutes ago, propellerbeanie said:

The measurements on the WH website are definitely one-wash. If you're referring to the waist and thigh measurements, S&S measure them differently from what most people are used to (i.e. waist is measured without aligning the waistband and thigh is measured 1" down from crotch). Check it out here https://standardandstrange.com/pages/how-we-measure. The conversion for other measurements seem quite similar to me.

That certainly clarifies everything for me.  I was not getting an answer nearly that clear from Warehouse themselves. Thank you.

Looks like Warehouse will be making a 46 in their new S2001XX WWII type I, tempting! I've always preferred a pocket flap model though.

I think the no-flap looks great actually.

@Broark but perfect if you want to get a 506 from another brand too. ;)

Edited by Bobbo

I could get this and a FW 1943 type one. :D

Well I tried to get one of the new S2001XX jackets and was promptly told that 46 was all reserved.
The hunt for a Warehouse denim jacket in my size continues. :(

Tried going through a stockist like S&S or Gbg Mfg to see if they can get one for you?

Good point, no I haven’t. The WH team basically told me they’re all reserved and they don’t plan on making any more either at this time.

Looks like WH might be releasing a new type I in their spring 2020 collection, once the collection is posted online I’ll reach out to see if I can get a 46. It’s the last photo in this Instagram post. 

^

Really liking their bandanna pattern!

Thinking of picking up the Hinoya x Warehouse 1949hxx jeans, especially if no contest I’m interested in happens. Anyone have them? Also, the 32 inseam is post wash correct?

Those Hinoya x Warehouse '49hxx look awesome! The raw measurement for the inseam is 89cm (about 35"), so, yes, the 32" inseam is post-wash.