Warehouse

Medine

2 hours ago, radfad2000 said:

Just picked up a pair of the 1949hxx sz 33 warehouse cut. Sadly they dont work for me. Basically, a 1947 cut warehouse banner denim with some hinoya details. Shrunk: tub with hot water and dryer. Shrink is out. Looking to sell. $200us

Messaged you

Just scored this seasons 1001xx - 32 x 32. Seems like the measurements was a bit different on this years/model so I´ll post the metrics here.

Prewash measurements were pretty much same the same as WH´s. Waist (flat): 42 cm - Thigh: 30cm  - Front rise: 30 cm - Back rise: 39,5cm - Inseam: 86,5-87cm - Hem: 22cm. Washed with a 1 hour 40C wool program. Post wash: Waist: 40, Front rise 28, Back 35,5, Thigh 28, Inseam 82, hem 21.

Like the fit, will probably stretch an inch. The inseam could preferably be an 1" longer, but fuck as hormon freak (196cm), what could you expect:)

whback.jpg

whfront.jpg

wh1001xx.jpg

Edited by unionmade

Can anyone comment about sizing for Lot 900xx (Slim) One Wash on the Warehouse website?  I reached out to them to see if the measurements that are provided are raw measurements or one wash measurements and did not get a clear response back.  I am asking because the measurements that are on their website differ from those on the Standard & Strange website by quite a bit.  My assumption is that the measurements on their site are raw measurements even though it is for a one washed product.  

4 minutes ago, cmr_reed said:

Can anyone comment about sizing for Lot 900xx (Slim) One Wash on the Warehouse website?  I reached out to them to see if the measurements that are provided are raw measurements or one wash measurements and did not get a clear response back.  I am asking because the measurements that are on their website differ from those on the Standard & Strange website by quite a bit.  My assumption is that the measurements on their site are raw measurements even though it is for a one washed product.  

The measurements on the WH website are definitely one-wash. If you're referring to the waist and thigh measurements, S&S measure them differently from what most people are used to (i.e. waist is measured without aligning the waistband and thigh is measured 1" down from crotch). Check it out here https://standardandstrange.com/pages/how-we-measure. The conversion for other measurements seem quite similar to me.

35 minutes ago, propellerbeanie said:

The measurements on the WH website are definitely one-wash. If you're referring to the waist and thigh measurements, S&S measure them differently from what most people are used to (i.e. waist is measured without aligning the waistband and thigh is measured 1" down from crotch). Check it out here https://standardandstrange.com/pages/how-we-measure. The conversion for other measurements seem quite similar to me.

That certainly clarifies everything for me.  I was not getting an answer nearly that clear from Warehouse themselves. Thank you.

Looks like WH might be releasing a new type I in their spring 2020 collection, once the collection is posted online I’ll reach out to see if I can get a 46. It’s the last photo in this Instagram post. 

Went ahead and ordered the Hinoya 1949hxx collab... I’m too much of a sucker for that patch

I know it’s unlikely but if anyone feels inclined I’d be down to run a small independent contest with any warehouse jeans that are 1001 fit and use the banner denim. Winner receive a pool we send via PayPal and set up a poll to vote on winners.  But regardless I’m super happy with them. 

114AFF3B-77E4-482E-A10F-5A22E0C0EF98.jpeg

Edited by nycsurfer530

8 hours ago, nycsurfer530 said:

Went ahead and ordered the Hinoya 1949hxx collab... I’m too much of a sucker for that patch

I know it’s unlikely but if anyone feels inclined I’d be down to run a small independent contest with any warehouse jeans that are 1001 fit and use the banner denim. Winner receive a pool we send via PayPal and set up a poll to vote on winners.  But regardless I’m super happy with them. 

I'm considering these jeans, too. I saw the post above describing them as a "basically a 1947 cut with Hinoya details." That sound right? I had a pair of Warehouse 800s. How do these jeans compare to the 800s?

4 hours ago, unionmade said:

Great patch & jeans @nycsurfer530

Im into the contenst, just purchased the 1001xx and been wearing them for about 3 weeks now! Anyone else is!? How would we organize that regarding startdate etc?

I think any start date would be reliant on who else is participating and when will they receive jeans.