Warehouse

Medine

On 10/19/2019 at 5:55 AM, dada mafiosi said:

Thanks John

Nowadays, non-wash not available only one-wash is there. 

Do you think waist 84cm in size 34 pair can stretch to 90cm?

Size 36 has wide hems, I have no experience to see 6cm stretch in waist after wear.  

Hi Dada,

My experience with the Warehouse 800 is a little bit different than JohnM. I bought them in 2016, raw waist measurement was 18" (36") flat with waistband pulled even. They shrunk to 16.75" after a hot soak and stretched to 17.375" after a week of wear. After multiple washes, the waist measures 17.625", 17.75" if I pull hard on the waist. You may be able to get the waist to stretch to 17.75" (90cm), but you should consider the hip measurement, too. The 800 is trim in the top block. I gained some weight and mine are too tight in the hips, now. 

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you b_Freak, Josh, JohnM & Cusswords for your valuable input. 

Today I received Warehouse 800xx pair from Rakuten in non-wash size 34

Waist 89cm

Thigh 30cm (10 cm below crotch method)

Hem Width 22.75 cm (after hemming) 

Inseam length after hemming is 82cm though requested 83cm (to achieve 77 or 78cm) 

Now I have to give it hot soak , almost 1 hour in bath tub and then give the the pair auto wash while it is still wet for 30 minutes with 60C option.

Any further advice to achieve maximum shrinkage out while achieving 77cm or 78cm inseam length ( I am a little bit afraid about inseam shortage). 

Also considering to wear in hot water shower for 15 minutes between soak and auto-wash steps, to achieve good shape

34 2-1waist_non-wash.jpg

34 2-2thigh_non-wash.jpg

34 2-3 hem_non-wash.jpg

Please find post wash measurements of Warehouse 800xx size 34 non-wash:

Waist: pre-wash 89cm now 84cm

Hem: pre-wash 23cm now 21.5cm

Thigh: pre-wash 30cm now 28cm (10 cm below crotch method)

Inseam: pre-wash 81.5cm now 77cm (I will be able to use single cuff of 3 cm)

The post wash measurement is almost the same as offered in one-wash by online shops in size 34 of Warehouse 800xx. 

The method I used for first wash is below:

- Turned inside out, 1 hour hot soak with no detergent    (after each 20 minutes drained the water to pour new hot water so 3 times hot water hit the pair , also changed position of the pair , pockets facing downside , pockets facing upside, waist near to tap) ( I noticed hem width was almost 22cm after soak)

- After soaking 1 hour when the pair wet, I used Auto-Wash 30 minutes cycle with 40C hot option, mild detergent and no spin (as spin may result in unwanted crease)

Thanks again b_Freak for all your contribution to community. 

first wash Warehouse800xx.JPG

Edited by dada mafiosi

10 minutes ago, Josh'N'Roll said:

Good deal. That's within the range you were hoping for, right? I didn't get much additional shrink in the inseam after the 1st hot soak/wash, so you should be good.

Yes, I was targeting the same but was afraid as shop told me 6.5 to 7cm shrinkage (that is 7.3% to 7.9% and true only if total inseam is 89cm) 

As my pair was 81.5cm only so 4.5cm got shrunk (i.e. 6.5% approx of 81.5cm) 

warehouse denim is drop dead gorgeous. that's the only wh pair I have and I have no idea of what specific fabric has been used. All I know is that it's pretty incredible.
Warehouse 1004XX, has seen some wear right before the start of the TCB 20s contest and some wear after the end of it. Just tossed them in the washing machine today for the first time.

IMG_20191108_205008-01.thumb.jpeg.a0c498477421594efd10c6d92075bdbc.jpeg

Edited by volvo240thebest

On 9/9/2019 at 6:42 PM, jkbrwn said:

Can I interest anyone in the aforementioned Ecru 800s or 700Cs?

One hot soak on each but no washes.

36" label size on the 800s but realistically fit like a 34". Hemmed to 33".

33" label size on the 700Cs and they fit like a 33". Hemmed to 32".

I can get precise measurements and better photos of each if anyone is interested.

CONUS shipping is preferable but can ship overseas. I am returning to the UK next weekend so could feasibly ship anywhere in the UK/EU, too.

I'm not after much here - just want to recoup the costs of my DD-1001XXs so PM if interested and we can work something out.

IMG_20190909_181254.jpgScreenshot 2019-09-09 at 18.40.49.png

IMG_20190909_181419.jpg

Screenshot 2019-09-09 at 18.34.54.pngScreenshot 2019-09-09 at 18.34.50.png

Screenshot 2019-09-09 at 18.34.45.pngScreenshot 2019-09-09 at 18.34.28.png

Reposting this as I finally found the time to dig these out and take measurements...!

They are as follows, laid flat (thigh measurements taken from bottom of fly across:

Warehouse 800 Ecru:

Waist - 17"

Thigh - 12"

Leg Opening - 9"

Inseam is slightly shorter than I realised at - 31"

Warehouse 700c:

Waist - 17"

Thigh - 12"

Leg Opening - 9"

Inseam - 30"

If anyone is interested in these, we can work something out. Can also take better photos!

Finally decided to try out some Warehouse sweats and they fit! Now I need to branch out and try some of their shirts sometime...
These are really nice, pretty similar to the green Samurai one I picked up last year. Super comfortable and not too heavy either.
Also a little dose of Engrish: "CRAFTED WITH PROUD IN JAPAN" :D
UAlGCCf.jpg
XjvMWHS.jpg
jVVfQ4H.jpg
Q8GZy7b.jpg
ZZRDBdi.jpg

On 7/27/2019 at 3:32 AM, cusswords said:

I have both and the 1001XX fits a size larger than the 800XX. If you want more room in the waist and thigh and don’t mind a slightly larger leg opening the 1001 will work for you. The banner denim also shrinks and stretches more than the 14.5oz denim, so it’s really easy to get a comfortable fit. 

Check the latest measurement chart from Warehouse though. The newest run looks smaller in the waist than previous runs. 

Trying to get a hold of the 1001xx (banner denim) this week! From previous posts it seems people size up 1 from the 800xx. The measurements seems pretty much the same to me on WH website. Any experience?

Keep in mind that if you’re on the Warehouse website you are looking at the measurements for one wash 800s and unwashed 1000s.

I find the opposite to be true and the 800s are the ones you may need to size up on. But... I can’t really comment on this latest run of 1000s because they appear to be smaller in the waist than previous years. I own both the 800s and 1000s from previous years and the 1000s are the more generous cut. The banner denim also stretches much more than the 14.5oz denim. I would buy your usual waist size but keep in mind that this run looks to be about 1.5in/4cm smaller in the waist.