Medine

Warehouse

^^ You’ll be fine with a 32. Warehouse are usually 2” above tag in my experience (4 pairs) and will shrink 2-3 inches then stretch back as required, to raw dimensions if need be.

Thanks Goodrain and Maynard. I meant after shrink and stretch is all finished I would like to end up with 32.5-32.75. Son of Stag is recommending the tag size 33

@heyson I’ll add that I like a 32.5” waist after shrinkage and before any stretch and a size 33 in the 800 model fits me really well.

1 minute ago, jegr said:

@heyson I’ll add that I like a 32.5” waist after shrinkage and before any stretch and a size 33 in the 800 model fits me really well.

Thanks a lot jegr. What about after stretch though? What do they measure?

I sold them pretty soon after as I found them to be a bit heavy for my climate so they didn’t get much wear. 

I’d listen to @Maynard Friedman on that, his advice to my questions has always been spot on.

9 hours ago, Maynard Friedman said:

^^ You’ll be fine with a 32. Warehouse are usually 2” above tag in my experience (4 pairs) and will shrink 2-3 inches then stretch back as required, to raw dimensions if need be.

Maynard, what would you suggest for the 1000? Size 32 as well?

Also, thanks jger again.

I’d say the same. I don’t have the 800 or 1000 models so am assuming they’re sized like the cuts I do have (below, with waist measurements, all tagged 32):

- Warren (well worn and lots of washes): 33”

- Warren (one wash - unworn): 31”

- 1001XX (raw): 34”

- 415 (rebadged 700): 34”

Hey guys - i bought WH-800 from take off on rakuten a couple months ago and been wearing pretty steady. love them. finding them a bit warm in summer though so wondering if anyone can confirm:

1) WH-800 (STANDASRD) - are these 14oz in weight (they are dead stock with red tab)

2) which model would be similar fit to 800 in thighs (or bigger is OK) and similar to 800 cuts from WH? would 1001XX (based on 47 model i think) or 1101 fit the bill (read in thread 1101 close to 800)

@jsky808080 The 800s are 14.5oz and I also found them to be a bit heavy for warmer climates.

I don’t own a pair but I think the 1001 might be a good option to check out. It uses their banner denim which I think is 13.5oz and is a tad roomier than the 800 throughout.

On 5/17/2019 at 8:48 PM, jegr said:

@jsky808080 The 800s are 14.5oz and I also found them to be a bit heavy for warmer climates.

I don’t own a pair but I think the 1001 might be a good option to check out. It uses their banner denim which I think is 13.5oz and is a tad roomier than the 800 throughout.

thanks Jegry - you think theres much difference from 14.5oz to 13.5? maybe around 12 would make a differnence but not sure on the 1oz

Generally speaking I wouldn’t think the one ounce would help much but i’ve read that the banner denim wears pretty light, maybe a bit of a looser weave.

Of course it depends on where you live but the banner denim worked well in the summer for me.