Warehouse

Medine

Thanks! I know they're not exactly a good repro fit but if I sized up to get more thigh room I would end up with a larger waist and higher front rise then I'd like. Plus, my wife says they don't look too slim on me so that's good enough for me! I was looking for any excuse possible to keep this pair because the fabric is so beautiful. 

46 minutes ago, kevypf597 said:

Thanks! I know they're not exactly a good repro fit but if I sized up to get more thigh room I would end up with a larger waist and higher front rise then I'd like. Plus, my wife says they don't look too slim on me so that's good enough for me! I was looking for any excuse possible to keep this pair because the fabric is so beautiful. 

Fit looks good, not tight at all.  You don't want to size up.  

Give 'em a week (or less) of daily wear, any they'll loosen right up.  Thigh will stretch 1/4" and the waist back to raw.     

1 hour ago, kevypf597 said:

They don't look that tight as they did when you showed me the first fit pics. Like Setterman said, you should be fine. And those jeans are surely a motiviation to stay fit ;)

1 hour ago, setterman said:

Fit looks good, not tight at all.  You don't want to size up.  

Give 'em a week (or less) of daily wear, any they'll loosen right up.  Thigh will stretch 1/4" and the waist back to raw.     

1 hour ago, beautiful_FrEaK said:

They don't look that tight as they did when you showed me the first fit pics. Like Setterman said, you should be fine. And those jeans are surely a motiviation to stay fit ;)

Thanks for the feedback. I've been a casual lurker of Sufu over the past year and I'm happy to be part of the community now. Everything I've seen has been super positive. 

1 hour ago, Lendo said:

@kevypf597 Solid fit on those, they'll definitely give a little more room with wear.

Thanks! A little give would be appreciated even though they don't feel restricting at all. I can't believe how soft they are already. I've only had them on for about an hour total and they're super soft and comfortable. 

Just ordered DD-1003SXX and DD-1004XX - hoping that those 1003's are not as tapered as they appear to be in JunkyStyle's pictures...on WH's site they come across as slimmish straight.

On 3/4/2017 at 7:51 PM, Foxy2 said:

Just ordered DD-1003SXX and DD-1004XX - hoping that those 1003's are not as tapered as they appear to be in JunkyStyle's pictures...on WH's site they come across as slimmish straight.

Nice cop on the 1004XX, Foxy. I'm tempted to get one but between 1004 and 1001, I put myself on the 1001XX waiting list. ^_^

Edited by alvin_cheong

On 04/03/2017 at 11:23 PM, Bobbo said:

Good stuff mate! Was very close to cop a pair when I was in Tokyo.

Fit pics and detail shots are mandatory. ;)

Thanks...Hoping that I'll be able to keep you from swiping these ones from me ;)

They've arrived... Lot.880

Very nice indeed. Great fabric, as in, really quite something,  neppy and a bit irregular.

These are one wash and very rigid. Might soak again depending on the fit. That'll have to wait as I can't wear them now - see picture. 

I've measured them as they are - One wash:

Warehouse x Burgus Plus Lot.880 (01-05 Yellow Logo Thread)
Tag: 34 (O/W)
Waist: 34 "
Front Rise: 11"
Back Rise: 15"
Inseam: 33"
Thigh: 12.5"
Knee: 9"
Hem: 7.25 "

IMG_20170310_145009.jpg

IMG_20170310_144846.jpg

IMG_20170301_190352.jpg

Thanks all. I've been out of hospital for over a week now with an aircast boot so healing up well. Shouldn't be cluttering up the thread with my tales of woe anyhow ;)

I don't think the fabric is the same as the BIGxWH 660 but it could be - that's 14oz and the 880 is 14.5oz, not much in it.