Medine

Warehouse

If I'm reading the katakana correctly, the model is using banner denim (7x7). They look great.

Indeed, 1001 cut, 15th Anniversary design, banner denim....Cool pair, but I'm gunning for one of those perfect DD-WWII's!

I'm waiting for the measurements of the 1922, 1943 and 1945 models - exited about the new denim for the '43 and '45 models, but I fear the '43 to turn out slightly to slim for my liking.

BTW: DD-1001XX is selling out fast in Japan...

Pretty sure it's ''just'' the standard 14.5oz 6x6 denim.

My 1101 arrived yesterday and are being put through a couple of washes before I start to wear them. Learned from experience with the 1001 (plus Setterman's sage advice) that the banner denim needs a couple of runs through the washing machine before the inseam shrink is done. Ordered direct from WH and nothing has been removed from the back pockets :ph34r:. They're an awesome pair of jeans. Photos soon!

8 hours ago, Sugar Mountain said:

If I'm reading the katakana correctly, the model is using banner denim (7x7). They look great.

Damn, these are pretty much perfect. I don't think I'm going to be able to resist!

On 2/1/2017 at 11:31 AM, SuperJackle said:

Thanks setterman. So it sounds like an all around more "fitted" pattern. 

Depends on your build. With my lack of hips and ass, I find the 800 and old 1003XX (same pattern as 1000) more fitted above the thigh than the 1001.  

9 hours ago, Sugar Mountain said:

Pretty sure it's ''just'' the standard 14.5oz 6x6 denim.

My 1101 arrived yesterday and are being put through a couple of washes before I start to wear them. Learned from experience with the 1001 (plus Setterman's sage advice) that the banner denim needs a couple of runs through the washing machine before the inseam shrink is done. Ordered direct from WH and nothing has been removed from the back pockets :ph34r:. They're an awesome pair of jeans. Photos soon!

Will be interested to see pictures and measurements.  Went back and looked at these on WH's site and see that they expect them to shrink 2 cm in the thigh, which would put a size 36 at it at 13.5".  Not sure why I thought these would be 13.75" (too big) post wash.  Oh well, hopefully they're still in stock in my size a few months from now.      

These WWII's are making it very hard not to buy any other pair than TCB 20's. I'm so gonna cave in on this! 

Measurements for 1101 in size 30 after two passes through the washing machine on 40C and 300rpm spin:

Waist 75cm
Front rise 28cm
Back rise 37cm
Thigh 29.5cm
Knee 22.5cm 
Hem 19.5cm
Inseam 82cm

Very happy with the initial fit and can't wait to start wearing them. Best fit I've had with WH yet - the waist is finally the right size!!

1 hour ago, Sugar Mountain said:

Measurements for 1101 in size 30 after two passes through the washing machine on 40C and 300rpm spin:

Waist 75cm
Front rise 28cm
Back rise 37cm
Thigh 29.5cm
Knee 22.5cm 
Hem 19.5cm
Inseam 82cm

Very happy with the initial fit and can't wait to start wearing them. Best fit I've had with WH yet - the waist is finally the right size!!

The measurements look really good! I am looking forward to your fit pics :-)

But the waist shrunk a good amount more than given on WH's website right?!? 

【Size30】
ウエスト(W)-82.5cm ワタリ(T)-32.5cm 前股上(F)-31cm 後股上(B)-41.5cm レングス(L)-89cm 裾幅(O)-21cm

※洗濯により下記の縮みが生じます。(Shrinkage after the washing)
ウエスト(W)-約4cm ワタリ(T)-約2cm 前股上(F)-約2cm 後股上(B)-約2~3cm レングス(L)-約7cm 裾幅(O)-約1cm

I am eyeing the 1101 since a really long time as I love the measurements for these and I want to have a 60's inspired cut. What about stretching with the banner denim? I think they used it for the 1101...

The denim will definitely stretch in the waist and a little bit in the thighs (I put about three months of wear into my 1001 and this took place). There is likely some more shrink in the inseam and I wonder if Warehouse's measurements are after one wash only. I'd recommend sizing on the skightly tighter side initially with banner denim.

So, what's your next pair of WH going to be Max? 

Just ordered a pair of the Warehouse x Hinoya 1001HXX's, looking forward to them!

1 hour ago, Broark said:

Just ordered a pair of the Warehouse x Hinoya 1001HXX's, looking forward to them!

Howd u order?

15 hours ago, setterman said:

So, what's your next pair of WH going to be Max? 

Hard to tell. My plan for 2017 was to wear the fc 1101 from now until winter and then a fc 25th model. The resolute will also get some wear. After that I might get another wh... need to experience fc first to really comprehend what's about them.

1 hour ago, edmond said:

Howd u order?

From the Hinoya Rakuten page!

U can? Wow paypal?

Yup, just payed via PayPal. 

I'll try to get plenty of pictures up!
Does anyone have experience removing the upside down arcs on the WH jeans? I plan on doing it pre-wash so you can't really tell they were there but I was just wondering if anyone had any experience with it personally. I'm pretty good with a seam ripper so I'm not too concerned.

I've removed arcs on a pair of Fullcounts before and it's pretty straightforward—after a wash (especially the initial wash, if they're unsanforized, I'd imagine), the holes from the stitches should have disappeared.

I stripped the bottom arcs from my 1101 as well as the red stitching covering the GENUS lettering on the tab. Super easy and it left no marks. I put them through the wash afterwards.

3 hours ago, chicote said:

I've removed arcs on a pair of Fullcounts before and it's pretty straightforward—after a wash (especially the initial wash, if they're unsanforized, I'd imagine), the holes from the stitches should have disappeared.

2 hours ago, Sugar Mountain said:

I stripped the bottom arcs from my 1101 as well as the red stitching covering the GENUS lettering on the tab. Super easy and it left no marks. I put them through the wash afterwards.

Thanks guys, I plan on ripping the bottom arcs out before the initial wash so it shouldn't be visible after an initial wash.
Interesting that you were able to rip the stitching off the GENUS tab, might give that a go too.