Warehouse

Medine

like b_f mentioned, variation between batches.  IMO fit also plays a role.  Same denim in my 1001 and 1002, but the snugger fitting 1002 are showing some small signs of wear much much faster than my 1001s did.  I think the two big difference between the 1000XX and 1001 denims (other than weight), is that the 1001 holds onto more blue in the worn areas, while the 1000XX turns white easier.  In that way, IMO 1001 denim more closely resembles vintage Levis denim.   

Really want it also but I'd probably want to try it on first before buying it. I don't know if the sleeves would be too long or the body would be too long in my size.

Volvo I don't think it's the same denim. This uses the banner denim while i think Bradl's is the Memphis cotton

has anyone had any experience with the 2001xx? looking for sizing advice

I have the WW2 edition of it. Don't know if the cut is the same as the regular 2001xx?

Edit: fits like this in a 40. Do mind I've got quite a short torso.

26421821403_0d307bcc32_b.jpg

Edited by Bobbo

is this the same jacket that Bradl faded to perfection?

Anyhoo great choice, sooner or later I'll treat myself with a type i and this in on the top of the list.

Might be the same denim, but I have the 2000 (type 2)

Edited by bradl

What are the sizes and pit to pit measurements on y'alls jackets? I want to pick up the 2000 or 2002xx, and I suspect I'm going to need a 42. Did Warehouse ever restock the 2000 jacket for F/W 2016? They featured each of the jackets on a blog post earlier this summer, but the stock status of the 2000 never moved from SOLD OUT. 

Pretty loose and comfy in the top-block, thighs and knees, with a taper. Denim has lots of give, both the waist and thighs stretch out comfortably with some wear. 

These were the measurements of my one-wash 30x32 when I got them: 

Waist: 28.5"

Inseam: 31.25"

Rise: 11"

Thigh: 11.5"

Knee: 9"

Leg opening: 7.25"

After quite a few machine washes and tumble dries, with full shrinkage achieved, they are now: 

Waist: 30" (easily stretched out when wet, will stretch further) 

Inseam: 30.5"

Rise: 10.75"

Knee: 8.75"

hi could anyone kindly describe the fit of lot. 1101? million thanks !

Mandel's description is spot on. Easily my most comfortable pair.

I posted up some pics a page or two back of my size 34's. Measurements will be in this thread somewhere as well.

Edited by Doogan

Xpost from HWC:

Update: EW-0110__ @7washes :: Freshly plucked from the hanger.

'Seems the WEY hit a fade "plateau" ... 'not complaining tho__ progress maybe slow & unapparent to the naked eye, but each wear is like a cog turn towards the sublime

84DFAFA4-6E95-4389-A30C-8FF80442E056.jpg

@BrooklynBridgePark_ DUMBO: EW-0110 X Viberg X Uniqlo 84644780-8B63-46A2-B360-3A6480871A62.jpg

With the recent lusting over Warehouse denim jackets, perhaps someone would like to buy this (not mine): https://www.grailed.com/listings/408892-Warehouse-2002XX-type-2-denim-jacket-42-japanese-repro

Shittttt, love it. Super torn on that or that McCoy shirt. 

Ooooffff that shipping cost.

Edited by bradl

Pretty loose and comfy in the top-block, thighs and knees, with a taper. Denim has lots of give, both the waist and thighs stretch out comfortably with some wear. 

These were the measurements of my one-wash 30x32 when I got them: 

Waist: 28.5"

Inseam: 31.25"

Rise: 11"

Knee: 9"

After quite a few machine washes and tumble dries, with full shrinkage achieved, they are now: 

Waist: 30" (easily stretched out when wet, will stretch further) 

Inseam: 30.5"

Rise: 10.75"

Knee: 8.75"

which size (raw) shall i pick if my normal jeans measure around 90 cm (or ~ 35.4 ") in the waist? thanks a lot guys!