Medine

34. I had these measurements a few pages back

Waist: 35in / 89cm

Rise: 11.5in / 29cm

Thigh: 13in / 33cm

Knee: 9.25in / 23.5cm

Hem: 8in / 20.5cm

Inseam: 32in / 81.5cm

I only wear these once or twice a week, so I image there's still some stretch left in the waist. 

They don't have any raw 36s. There are O/W 36's and they provided me with these measurements:

Lot 1105 LTD OneWash size

ã€Size36】

Waist-89cm Mid tight-34.5cm Front Rise-29cm Back Rise-40cm Length-80cm Leg Opening-20.5cm 

I reckon these could work for me. Would like the leg opening a bit smaller but as they will be shorter than I normally wear it will prob work.

Not from Caliroots, but just got this Warehouse border shirt in after ruining my cheapo border shirt:

khuzo44.jpg

On the hefty side, not tubular knit. Listed as non-wash and runs accordingly large; I sized down one to 38 but it didn't seem to really shrink much after a warm wash. Might need to use a dryer.

The fit:

sPMNpXW.jpg

Edited by Iron Horse

Thanks for the link! Warehouse 900's have been on my want list.

Anyone know How much duties I would get hit for?

None as USA import cap has been raised to $800 (assuming your location is indeed USA

Man, I wish I liked warehouse, that's an incredible price.

What's not to like about Warehouse? :D

On other news, the measurements of my WH 1105 LTD after a soak followed by a machine wash.

Waist: 33.5"

Front rise: 11.25"

Back rise: 15.8"

Thigh: 13"

Knee: 9.25"

Leg opening: 7.6"

Inseam: 32.25"

Yep! If you're into your jeans looking like they are literally a vintage pair then warehouse is an awesome option. It's just that that look doesn't appeal to me. If you gave me some perfectly worn in 1950's vintage levi's I wouldn't even be stoked to wear them, since I don't like how that kind of denim looks. Same reason why I prefer a brand new high quality leather jacket than even the best-kept vintage one.

I'm just bummed since warehouse make great quality jeans and it's so satisfying to get an amazing price on something that never goes on sale!

Not taking a jab but if you aren't into vintage jeans then why are you into repro brands ? I know flathead's products are not exactly period reproductions but still they follow a certain 50's vibe ( again not taking a jab , just interested mate )

Luckily there is nearly an option for every taste. And like you said, Warehouse is one of the brands where there denim fades like vintage Levi’s do/did.

And if you into this stuff (like me) you will also like Resolute or Full Count for example.

Brands like Flat Head, Iron Heart, Samurai or PBJ make awesome denim but just have a different goal.