Warehouse

Medine

Haha, trust you to notice the Flat Head shirt Ben... I take a 42 in this one, as advised by the guys at RJB Daikanyama. It runs small and fits just like a typical 40 from TFH. Yes, it's quite lightweight and a great choice for summer: probably somewhere between chambray and oxford cloth in terms of weight and it's a soft fabric, despite looking dry and crumpled in the photo.

You just have to find the right ones! There's a bunch I can't wear but I buy the ones that I like and can fit in, I buy a 40 and wear 33 jeans, and there's actually a lot of really well fitting ones out there!

Thanks for enduring the heat and humidity to take the fit pic! Confirms that the 1001 will be next pair of jeans down the line a bit.

No problem! The main thing I had to endure on that hot and humid day was looking for a new apartment... always a pleasure.

I think you will get along nicely with the 1001 based on how your Pherrows and Canes look on you. Leaving measurements aside for a minute, the ''feel'' of the cut is quite similar to my 1947s but slimmed down just a shade and with a shorter back rise.

No problem! The main thing I had to endure on that hot and humid day was looking for a new apartment... always a pleasure.

I think you will get along nicely with the 1001 based on how your Pherrows and Canes look on you. Leaving measurements aside for a minute, the ''feel'' of the cut is quite similar to my 1947s but slimmed down just a shade and with a shorter back rise.

Are the 47s and 1001 the same tagged size?  I find the SC47 quite a bit bigger than (except for the waist) the same tagged size 1001, and even a little bigger than the same tagged size 1003XX.  But I'm convinced SC makes the legs too wide on their size 34 and up jeans, and gets the proportions better on the smaller jeans.      

@cusswords: do your 1105 LTD have a red tab at the back pockets or not? The Warehouse web shop shows that they don’t have a red tab but I saw pictures of them with a red tab elswhere (sewn nearly in the middle of the back pocket, so very deep).

Edited by beautiful_FrEaK

@cusswords: do your 1105 LTD have a red tab at the back pockets or not? The Warehouse web shop shows that they don’t have a red tab but I saw pictures of them with a red tab elswhere (sewn nearly in the middle of the back pocket, so very deep).

Yes, they have the tab and I took the bottoms arcs out the other day. The blog post announcing the 1105  features the tab, but the web store does not. 

uK87odj.jpg

Yes, I take a 31 in both. I just laid the Warehouse on top of the Canes and they are very similar in cut, with the only significant difference being the higher back rise on the Canes. I know this is based purely on appearances and is not as definite as it would be with proper measurements though...

Could be some truth in your theory regarding larger sizes from Sugar Cane. I was surprised how slim the 47 looked on me when I first tried them because I'd always expected a very loose, wide legged cut. Around tagged 30 or 31 this certainly isn't the case. It's also going to depend on the size ratio between your waist and thighs as well - I have a slimmer waist and bigger thighs. Someone with a belly and chicken legs will have the cut looking looser through the thighs.

Ordered my 1002 straight from Warehouse since BiG didn't respond to any of my email questions (I assume they were busy with all their remodeling, sales, etc).  Tell WH what you want and what size, and they'll send you a request for funds via paypal.  They'll hem them for free for you, but are quick to remind you that they bare no responsibility if the inseam winds up too short post wash. :D

From sending funds to receiving jeans should take less than a week.          

I'm looking at a Warehouse Lot 403 sweatshirt but I'm confused about sizing. The Rakuten page I'm looking at has completely different measurements to the Warehouse website. I'm 6'1" and about 165 lbs. Thinking about XL to allow for shrinkage. Thoughts?

Go with XL. They shrink quite a bit, mostly in sleeve lenght and body length. I have two, one that I tumble dried, one that I just hung to dry. I can get you actual measurements later if necessary.