Warehouse

Medine

^I recognize that fitting room!

I'm not sure if it's cut related or Warehouse related but I love the fact that the pocket openings are huge! very easy to get my hands in and out of my 1001's. But the only problem is the pocket bags are tiny... I have a Nexus 5x which isn't a very big phone but it barely fits in my pocket. I have about 2mm to spare of space before it sticks out. Probably my only complaint so far.

This isn't the best pic, but here it is. These remind me of the 660s with a higher rise and not quite as slim. XmJjgMB.jpg

For anyone interested in the C/L 800s I saw a few pairs at the Hinoya shops, but I don't think they are up on the web store yet.

I got both, 1001 C/L and 800 C/L - both can be ordered easily through the Warehouse.JP site and overseas shipping is not a problem at all.

Been wearing my 1001 C/L for a while now and must say it is perfect summer for summer.

Received the 800 C/L only 2 weeks ago, still debating with myself if I get it hemmed, cuff it or just let it stack.

Out of the the 2 I prefer the 1001 C/L as I think the linen fabric lends itself better over time to a fuller cut than to slim cut jeans...

Those of you who follow me on instagram have already seen this photo.  Received a pair of 1002 from my family a little while back as an early 40th birthday present.  Wasn't sure I was going to keep them since they're pretty slim and low rise for my tastes.  They've stretched out a bit, and I'm pretty happy with them.  Details are war time Lee, but the slimness of the cut isn't historical.  A proper Lee jean from this time shouldn't be wildly different in fit from the same tagged size SC47.  Comparing BiG's measurements for the OW 660, these (size 36 1002) fit right in between a size 36 and 38 660 in the top block from the thigh up.      

Comparison of the 1001 banner denim. 1001s around 275 days of wear, and 1002.  Clicking on the photo will give a little better resolution.    

IMG_3285.jpg

Edited by setterman

Simon! Ohh nah we had a shipment of those lee type Wh and I'm not familiar with the shrinkage it says sanforized on the jeans

It says sanforized, but they are not. Regular 1001 denim shrinkage. 3" at waist and inseam.  1/2 to 3/4" elsewhere.  

Just wanted to thank you all for your pics. You all need to be paid commission.

I opened a Global Rakuten act. and purchased:

1000xx-14

1001-13

Like I needed more! I rationalized it by convincing myself that one pair under 16oz. is not enough. That, and the shorter inseam(don't like to cuff) makes it ok. Right?

Good man. Both of those cuts are excellent. By the way, unless you're super tall or long-legged, there's still some extra length to cuff. I'm 5'11" and get a decent 1.5" cuff on my 1001.

Fit pic on your 1001s? I'm curious, considering we're the same height.

Here are the measurements on the 800 C/L and 1105 done BiG style. Both are size W34/L32, one wash, and have only been worn twice.

800 C/L

Waist: 35.5in / 90cm

Rise: 11.75in / 30cm

Thigh: 13in / 33cm 

Knee: 9.5in / 24cm

Hem: 8.75in / 22.5cm

Inseam: 32in / 81.5cm 

I had the inseam shorted by an inch, so my pair has a 31 inseam. 

Waist: 35in / 89cm

Rise: 11.5in / 29cm

Thigh: 13in / 33cm

Knee: 9.25in / 23.5cm

Hem: 8in / 20.5cm

Inseam: 32in / 81.5cm

I have some fit pictures on the last page and I'll get around to some real photos soon.