Warehouse

Medine

I'll try to meet the b_F review standard tomorrow but for today the measurements:

I did a double hot wash. The second hot wash got a little bit extra out.

Warehouse 800 Size 34 Inseam 34 34x34, special BiG model w/ extra inseam and other details. "Kaigai"

Dry:        Double-Washed:
W:  17.75     16.75
Th: 12.75     12.5
FR: 12.5      11.75
RR: 16.75     15.75
LL: 37.5      34.5
LO: 8.75      8.25

Denim is amazing. That 6x6 weave provides just the right texture and there are little imperfections all over, especially in the horizontal direction.

Lots of indigo came out in the initial wetting:

IMG_20160218_170644161.jpg

Edited by givemefive

So strong! Also showcases how 1001XX 15th is my favorite denim from WH....

they show lots of promise; didn't even wore them much yet (cut is border line too wide for me) but they are developing a nice hue. I'll give them another go this summer.

The 1002 looks very nice; never had a Lee type denim before; measurements seem close to 800's; only the thighs are a tad wider

Aho; do you know what fabric is used for these?

they show lots of promise; didn't even wore them much yet (cut is border line too wide for me) but they are developing a nice hue. I'll give them another go this summer.

The 1002 looks very nice; never had a Lee type denim before; measurements seem close to 800's; only the thighs are a tad wider

Aho; do you know what fabric is used for these?

Not Aho but it's the banner denim. Same as the 1001.

ah, then also same as the 900's? Need to make up my mind between these two...

Maynard, the 1001's are definitely wider throughout the legs. Need to measure them to show hard evidence. The photo is misleading because it was taken sideways with the 800's closest to the lens. The 660's are a lot slimmer

Loving how your jacket has turned out fineart. Might throw mine in the wash soon, it's getting nicer and nicer out now so only really end up wearing it in the morning and take it off as soon as I get to work. But still couldn't be more stoked on this jacket

Get some full length pictures up in the mean time.