Medine

Warehouse

A comparison between my 660 cutoff that has been washed around 30 times in all kind of settings and the raw cutoff. I would have expected more indigo loss.

5XZmpsj.jpg
mutbhac.jpg
tkggc8D.jpg
BMe5LxF.jpg

Flo,

Those cutoffs are small!  Do you cuff your jeans or are you just tall?  ;-)

John

That is tall. I think I am pretty average, although skinny...

Flo, I think the average men's height is somewhere around 5'9".  So you're not average in terms of height, intellect, or taste in jeans!  If you could only learn how to put a good fade on your jeans ;-)

If Flo was Dutch, he'd probably be average height :)

Would have expected a cornier comment towards average size.

Edited by Max Power

Would have expected a cornier comment towards average size.

I hear you Flo, but shucks, we try to limit the corn here on Sufu.

If Flo was Dutch, he'd probably be average height :)

I'm almost 5'10" by the way, which is within the average range for women in Norway and probably would be considered short in Holland.  ;)

Indeed a perfect fit! Though I think it will look even better if you only need a single cuff now. 

Wow, wonder if those would work for my gf, that fit is perfect

^me too. how did you size mandel9000? true to size?

Yeah, those are really nice. I wish the cut of the 15th 1001XX was a better fit for me. The denim and quality of production are truly top notch.

Thanks everyone!!

^me too. how did you size mandel9000? true to size?

Well, true to size is a relative matter to me, and many other women I suspect. I tend to base my choice on how the seat and especially the thighs fit, not so much the waist. Depending on cut I'm usually 29-30, eliminating everything with slim thighs as I would have to size up more and the fit would be weird.

These are a size 30 that measured 29" (one-wash) when new. I could have gone down one, there's a little extra room all over, but they would not fit as comfortable and well I think. I'm ≈5'10" and completely normal. Not very curvy, which surely helps when wearing men's or unisex jeans. 

^thank you!

I'm usually not crazy about heavily faded denim jackets, but I found this piece on a 15-year-old Warehouse denim jacket today after purchasing Lightning's Aging Bible magazine from February:

fXBMcCN.jpg

Edited by Iron Horse

That's beautiful, but 15 years? That can't be serious, volvos tcb looks better than that, and I'm sure he hasn't had it for two.

thanks Brad but that looks seriously good nonetheless, those shades of royal blue are something else.

mine it's still significantly darker than that. might get there with another 12 months of wear.

I've found that Japanese mags will often list wear time as "worn for two days a week for 15 years" for example. It doesn't necessarily reflect true wear time.

Ahhh own does make more sense, but after 15 years I'd hope it would look different than that. With that, I hope I can get my jacket like that, maybe a bit more washed out.

Sugar Mountain is correct, I should clarify: the article says he wore it 2-3 days per week for the first 8 months, but doesn't mention wear after that, which implies it was likely worn sporadically since then, if at all.

^Graytrain, to be honest I haven't worn them at all since December last year once I got my Ooe's and TCB contest jeans...Lately it's just the Ooe's since I outgrew the TCB's (I blame the rise)...

come on Aho give up the Asian food and get back on them TCB for f**k sake!