Medine

Warehouse

Yeah, the current 1000 (1000XX) uses the same denim as the 660, 700, 800, 1003SXX.  

Okay thought it looked very similar to to the 1003SXX. I am even more stoked now.

Excellent. How was shipping?

I think it was about 2500 yen or so for a pair of jeans.  Not too bad at all.  And if the actual shipping comes out less than what they initial charge you, they'll do a refund for the difference.

Ahhh meant speed wise. Mine was 3200 yen iirc

Still 4 months to go...but my hopes are very low to be honest.

edit: did anyone ask Warehouse if they plan to do a 20th anniversary?!

Not sure if you were joking Til, but when I was in Japan they said October/Fall ish so we're not so far yet...

Ahhh meant speed wise. Mine was 3200 yen iirc

Ordered on July 30; delivered to St. Louis on August 3.

Looking really good Flash. No idea how you manage to make such a full cut look so slim! Did you buy them true to your waist size or a little under and give them a stretch?

I'm curious to know how much give is in the banner denim because the size 31 of the 1001 cut fit excellent in the WH store but I don't want them too big once I begin wearing them.

may be the angle of the pic but irl they look a little looser ( really like them :) ) . my true waist is between 29 - 30 and these are a 28 , they were a little tight at first but after an hour the loosened to a perfect fit

Looking great and slim Ryan!

Not sure if you were joking Til, but when I was in Japan they said October/Fall ish so we're not so far yet...

No I wasn't joking...I simply forgot that info :/

Those look great man. You have really skinny legs huh? So jealous, i think that no matter what my weight jeans will never look like that on my body.

im pretty small mate , think im like 5  7'  and about 140lb 

Edited by Flash

I'm more jealous that the entire world of Japanese clothing and shoes is his playground!  Not having to precede "Is my size in stock?" with "Do they even make my size?"

Was looking to get a pair of the lot 800s and was wondering which site would be the best to order from? 

Sadly I don't think the 800's are going to work for me. If anyone's interested in a size 36 800 OW only worn for ab out 20-30 minutes and unhemmed shoot me a message!  SOLD!

Edited by d-rew12

Just received the 2001. Ordered Friday, at my door Tuesday. Will always be amazed at how fast and cheap ems is..Pictures will likely be tomorrow, girlfriend has the laptop for work. I can honestly say that I am blown away by the 6x6 denim used. Very irregular inside and out, with some stray cotton fibres poking out. Also love how warehouse has tweaked this to be a hybrid type 2, a nice slimmed down (through arms and back) with a cinch on the back too.

Sure to say I am throughly impressed with warehouse do far

X2post

Edited by bradl

Looking forward to the photos Brad. The 1000XX (6x6) denim is incredible - just wish they made it in a cut that was 100% right for me!

I always had this assumption that warehouse was just your basic blue jeans, but I was pretty far off with that. 

s0RIJMC.jpgxUuN62s.jpg5fGjnnM.jpgp6E6GJS.jpgHHP3Gbb.jpgfjP0aFC.jpg67I4dSF.jpgByjJQF9.jpg

Edited by bradl

Damn, I need some 1000XX in my life. The denim looks fantastic and your fit is spot on. Well done sir, now go and beat it to a pulp!

^^seriously you do, took me a few minutes to collect my jaw from the floor when I opened the package and felt the denim

^I doubt it. I feel like I look like a celebrity wearing shit like that to work where everyone wears scrubby clothing. Hopefully moving into cabinet making and off on my own so might swing it then.

I always had this assumption that warehouse was just your basic blue jeans, but I was pretty far off with that. 

Now ya know better.  ;-)  

Good fit.  Jealous of the guys who can wear MIJ denim jackets!

Thanks for the heads up! Measurements on the raw size 46 look good as long as it doesn't shrink much (could always just wear it raw). Only thing that concerns me is shoulder. Unless they're measuring it in a different manner, 18.5" is a little narrow compared to all the other dimensions.