Warehouse

Medine

I love my 1001's, very nice cut.

I'll be sure to grab a pair of the 20th anniversary variety for the collection whenever they get released.

That is if they do a 1001 of course!

Warehouse 660 dubbleworks 5 years ? washes

NuzFuSC.jpg

sbAJElw.jpg

These should probably be retired as much as it pains me to do so - the middle two buttons keep popping open due to all the stretching in the waist. If someone knows where I could find some kind of heavy duty safety pin I could probably squeeze another year out of them if reserved for special occasions.

Repairs throughout their lifetime:

-Replacing rear belt loop

-Patching crotch (2x)

-Patching a pocketbag

-Patching a thigh hole

-Repairing the rear hems on both sides (2x)

-Patching the back pocket

I spent about as much on repairs as I did on the initial cost of the jeans - well worth it. Repairs done by Denim Doctors in LA and Self Edge in SF. Service equal in both places but Self Edge was vastly cheaper.

Full album:http://imgur.com/a/4LlAF#UIjXRC7

Edited by Our_Benefactors

Deng those are nice. For my next pair I'm looking for a more relaxed fit compared to what I currently have in rotation (3sixteen 21bsp, Resolute 710 and Sugar Cane 2014). So I'm torn between the Flat Head 3009 or the Warehouse 800 or 1001.

wh no question for something more relaxed than those

Anyone familiar with the 1101?  I see on yankflyer's Instagram that Warehouse is bringing out this model.  I'd assume it's something 60s style, keeping in line with the 1100 (late 60s 501) and 1105 (551ZXX).    

Interesting that they went with the banner denim...With the reintroduction of arcs on all these models lately, I have a good feeling about the Anniversary pairs!

I have a bad feeling that these ARE the anniversary pairs.  I think that rather than producing a specifically labeled  anniversary pair, they're going to have a parade of limited models throughout the year, and the recently released 1003XX and now the 1101 are the first pairs.  

Odd that they're going with a 32 inseam on their recent releases, especially with the 1001 denim.  My pair of 1001 shrank to a 31.5" inseam with two warm washes, and may not be done.  An inseam that short eliminates a lot of the market outside Japan.

Was looking forward to a pair of 1000XX for the Anniversary, but right now I'm hoping for a 700 (with cinch and crotch rivet) made of 1001 denim with a 32 inseam.   

Thanks for the info on the 1101, was just thinking the other day that I wanted a pair of late 60's jeans. I'm very boring considering I wear Warehouse jeans pretty much exclusively, but hey, why change a winning concept :) Just ordered a pair from the WH online shop.

I really hope these aren't the anniversary pairs. Nothing wrong with them, but I'd really love an actual marked 20th anniversary pair.

Particularly what b_F said, a pair with something different than the banner denim since I already have a pair with it!

My ideal pair would be 1001 cut, arcs like the 1101 above (so I can then clean 'em up and make 'em look proper) and a stitched down Genus tab. Maybe even throw in some different pocket bag fabric for kicks.

My ideal pair would be 1001 cut, arcs like the 1101 above (so I can then clean 'em up and make 'em look proper) and a stitched down Genus tab. Maybe even throw in some different pocket bag fabric for kicks.

Speaking of the 1001 cut. I'm so pleased with how this model fits, every pair of jeans I own, other than my 1003XX, may be going into storage.    

I went through the same thing when I first got my 1001's, wore them almost exclusively since the cut was so nice.

That's why I want a 20th anniversary pair in the 1001 cut, and also so I don't get terrible phone fade in the back right pocket like I have on my current pair...

Or if they came out with a 20th anniversary 800 pair I'd consider that as well.

Thanks for the info on the 1101, was just thinking the other day that I wanted a pair of late 60's jeans. I'm very boring considering I wear Warehouse jeans pretty much exclusively, but hey, why change a winning concept :) Just ordered a pair from the WH online shop.

Good effort. Did you just take a gamble on the measurements?

It's all speculation and hope of course but I'm still holding out for a 20th Anniversary pair, 1001XX (cut and "XX" moniker), with new denim, arcs and tab with a specially denoted patch. I'm thinking we'll at least get something with an anniversary patch in the least, even if they just slap it on a 1001 with arcs/tab, same banner denim. Heck it's Warehouse, they've got to have something up their sleeve especially it being 20 years and all!

Really like that 1101, with all the banner denim posts it would be a sweet first pair of warehouse. I would consider picking it up for DWC too, but have my eye on something else. Need to finally get a pair though, and that price point is super tempting. Going with something lightweight now sounds pretty enjoyable as well, getting way to hot for any of my denim (all 16oz+)