Warehouse

Medine

After Sugar Mountain's reply, I understand 501XX4EVER's reference. No, using Sanforized denim wouldn't be the equivalent of selling out and creating tacky garments.  They use at least partially Sanforized denim (it still shrinks a decent amount) in their Lee Archives line where it's correct, and I wish they would use it in their 1105 (551ZXX repro).  

Until they come out with a jumping-the-shark move like white service boots, I think we can say No.

After Sugar Mountain's reply, I understand 501XX4EVER's reference. No, using Sanforized denim wouldn't be the equivalent of selling out and creating tacky garments.  They use at least partially Sanforized denim (it still shrinks a decent amount) in their Lee Archives line where it's correct, and I wish they would use it in their 1105 (551ZXX repro).  

You're both wrong, I was refering to the fact that they're a company that makes a great product but is somewhat confusing when it comes to providing information on the product. :D :D :D

wait whats the 800 and 700 cut???

http://blueingreensoho.com/site/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=shop.flypage&product_id=16446&category_id=1&manufacturer_id=0&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=62

edmond,

I just bought a pair of raw 800 (34).  Really like them -- high rise with a nice, straight top block and trim through the legs.  Fits like some of my Levi's of old.  Less expensive than Samurai, Fullcount, and other Japanese denim.

John

Max,

The raw/pre-soak measurements (from BiG) of the Warehouse 800 (34) and my own post-soak measurements are shown below:

Pre            Post

Waist                36.0"          35.0"

Front Rise        12.75"        12.0

Back Rise         16.75"        16.5

Upper Thigh     13.25"        12.75

Knee                  9.5"           9.25

Leg Opening      8.75"         8.75

Inseam             35.5"          34.25

I warm soaked them for 70 minutes and measured them after about two hours of wear.  Very happy with the fit -- relatively high rise with a linear (non-rounded) top block and tapered/trim look below.  Not unlike some older Levi's or Roy Kinda Specials.  I'm 6'0" and the inseam is about right (no need for cuff or hemming).  If I were 6'3", the jeans would be short.

John

Edited by JohnM