Warehouse

Medine

Just to stir up a little conversation, what are you guys looking forward to for 20th Anniv models?  Me, I'd like a 1001ZXX and a 1004XX with early 30s details (suspender buttons, exposed back pocket rivets).    

I'm looking forward to seeing which anniversary models are released next year but in all probability I'll pass as I have too many jeans already, including 3 pairs of unworn Warehouse (15th anniversary 1001s, 415s and Warrens) in addition to the Warrens in my winter rotation.

I'm with you on the 1004XX Setterman. I've been thinking about a pair with cinchback and suspender buttons for quite some time, like Fullcount's 1922WC.

I'm also hoping for a type 1-jacket with the bull embroidery. 

Setterman, somehow we have the same exact tastes/wants haha!

I fully expect a 1004XX ressurection as its been years since the last release. I expect them to go big since 20 is a big number, possily even a complete lineup release (1001-1003-1004-1105 etc). A new denim would be interesting but I think the current "banner denim" will still be a major player much like the 1000XX oxidized denim was featured on the 10th models.

I just signed for a Warehouse-club membership: Bought myself a pair of 800's at Bread & Butter Berlin!

I have been going through some pages on this thread and I just realized that I've struck gold!  :D

tumblr_n90gtuobfK1rjezijo1_1280.jpg

@somar maybe i'm just overly-cautious since the pair of 800 i had several years ago shrunk too much in the waist after several washes, but you may want to consider cold-soaking those for the start (looks possibly tight in the waist)!

Too late, I have already washed them the ''UES-way''. I gave them a hot soak for 30/40 minutes and then a machine wash on 40 degrees. Here are the results: 

tumblr_n92e3s6YYE1rjezijo5_1280.jpg

More fit pics here...  

tumblr_n92e3s6YYE1rjezijo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n92e3s6YYE1rjezijo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n92e3s6YYE1rjezijo3_1280.jpg

tumblr_n92e3s6YYE1rjezijo4_1280.jpg

They are a bit snug after the wash marathon they got, but I wouldn't call them too tight. Also, I believe in the power of stretch! :P

Edited by Somar