Warehouse

Medine

update wh 660 at 1year. Not much fading to show since I'm rotating them with some other jeans and I don't wear jeans everyday. Loving the fit and the evo of this denim

enb3.png

fit:

0lf3.jpg

Just received my one wash 800s from Blue in Green today.  Denim and cut is so damn on point.  Finally found a worthy successor to my Roy SF01s to serve as my daily pair.  Will post pics when I get a chance.

So, are these sanforized? It wasn't clear from Google Translate and the denim still looks quite textured.

Doesn't mention anything about sanforized or not but look standard unsanforized to me...Maybe Gordon was referring to something else we don't know about?

Calvin, Gotdamn! ðŸ‘ðŸ‘ðŸ‘

Edited by aho

Flash, although I have the 1001XX 15th anniversary, they're still raw and unworn so my only real experience is with my oxidised 1000XX Warrens, but I assume the denims will not be too different. My understanding is yes, it'll go beyond tagged size and fairly quickly, probably in a similar fashion to the standard Full Count denim, which is a comparable weight.

:)

My true waist is somewhere between 29 and 30 so I went with a 28 in the 1001xx ( the ones with the red tab from the inazuma festival )

I think with a bit of stretching in the waist ill get the fit im after .ive been lusting after a proper 40/50's repro for ages but as I think you know from the denime thread I really struggle to feel comfortable in a looser cut but I know there is one out there that will suit me (gluten for punishment ..... I know )

They should start off at 30, shrink to 28 and then stretch back to a 30 so I think you made the right call. Plus the nature of the cut means that downsizing won't cause them to be too tight elsewhere. Welcome to the world of Warehouse!

Maynard is spot on, my 1001's have done the same thing. They stretch right back out after every wash.

You made the right call.

Gonna throw them in the wash again this week I think!

Nice pick-up Flash. You get them through Yahoo Auctions?

It's funny how our perceptions of different cuts can be. I struggled to feel comfortable in my 1001XX coming from wearing my Fullcount, but now that I've had the middle ground of my SC47, the 50s style is much easier to wear. Unfortunately, the WH are going to have to hang in the wardrobe a while longer but I'm excited to get into a pair of TCB 50s!

at last! i am up to date now, what an amazing journey! its a little sad though  ;)

took me some dozens pages to find and understand the rep thing and i went out of them for today already... many of you guys have an awesome pair - i started to love everything about WH i could (you did) find on the internet!

now i really have to get some discipline and not buy me the 700 immediatly!  :o  :D

^_^

Here is the flannel from my 1003XX.  Super soft, and a design that would make an amazing shirt (if it hasn't been used for that already.) Obviously from the pics, both of my pockets have the same material.

0y5v.jpg
67c3.jpg

Planning on ordering a pair of these tomorrow in a size 36, how's the shrinkage on them?  And how did you size them compared to other pairs of Warehouse (assuming you have other pairs).